Fisticuffs In The Cockpit

Its just not funny. Whats next? Racial jokes, making fun of the handicapped? Maybe a few jokes about people from Oklahoma. The quality of content on POA really seems to have dropped off, unfortunately.

I'd welcome some Okie jokes. Lord knows there's a wealth of subject matter to choose from! I'm all about equal opportunity when it comes to joke subject matter. We can start with the OU Sooners defense if you like. ;)

I'd welcome some Okie jokes. Lord knows there's a wealth of subject matter to choose from! I'm all about equal opportunity when it comes to joke subject matter. We can start with the OU Sooners defense if you like. ;)
How can you tell an okie is level headed?

I was told the drool was running out of one side of my mouth because I was only wearing one shoe. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wearing one shoe is a Missouri thing...makes it a little easier to walk on hillsides

Ha ha, don't both me a bit. I am from WV, there are more jokes about my state than probably any other!
Now we can get some Big12 rivalries going with these jokes. I was originally from just north of MGW over the line in PA but born and raised a Mountaineers fan.

Were many sooners from Texas? Lots of okies from Texas, sure.

I forgot the percentage, but OUs student population from Texas is something like 30%+. It’s only 2hrs from DFW, so it makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As the pilot of a C-172 I would have expected to be called up to the cockpit ahead of the C-152 flyers.
A PA28 pilot would be called up before any C driver. Pipers properly have the wings on the bottom, just like an airliner.

What exit?

Nauga,
from down the corridor
gsp_nb_exit_135_12.jpg

Now we can get some Big12 rivalries going with these jokes. I was originally from just north of MGW over the line in PA but born and raised a Mountaineers fan.

Mt Morris area? I was born and raised in Morgantown, a few miles from MGW. Actually flew up there from NC this summer, it was a nice trip. And not only born and raised a WVU fan but I went to school there too.

<ahem> I’m from New Jersey...

Ahh, the armpit of America. Sorry, couldn't resist.

I forgot the percentage, but OUs student population from Texas is something like 30%+. It’s only 2hrs from DFW, so it makes sense.

There were Sooners long before there was an OU.

There were Sooners long before there was an OU.
Lol, I'm well aware. I'm not sure how one would quantify the number of original "Sooners" coming from TX. I don't think there are many records of who jumped the gun and where they originated from.

images
front.jpg

FROM there too, but really only lived there during HS years. Relatives and parents from there. No, I don't know what is historic about Mays Landing either.

Do you know why New Jersey is called the “Garden State”?
Because you’re always guardin’ your car... guardin’ your house... guardin’ your things...

Nice to see some non-California bashing for once. Although perhaps I shouldn't have said so as it may begin anew.

Eastern and coastal NJ south of Perth Amboy isn't bad at all
True, but I grew up about a mile from that Exit 9 sign...

I couldn't wait to leave, but when I went back, many years later, I realized it was a pretty nice neighborhood.

True, but I grew up about a mile from that Exit 9 sign...

I couldn't wait to leave, but when I went back, many years later, I realized it was a pretty nice neighborhood.

Funny about that. I couldn't wait to leave my home neighborhood (Upper East Side of Manhattan), which was and is a very nice neighborhood.

Now going back, it doesn't feel like the same place I spent the first 20 years of my life, even though a number of the same stores and restaurants are still there. Some changes that occurred while I was gone just make it feel different.

And I still don't like it. :)

Eastern and coastal NJ south of Perth Amboy isn't bad at all

Yep world of difference between North and South Joisey. South more rural, farms, and the beaches. Relatives all grew up in South Joisey, and my brothers are about 15-20 miles inland from Atlantic City-Ocean City. Away from the tourists and gamblers.

I lived in south Jersey outside of Philly. Last time going back I didn't remember how lush and green it is there. It's funny what you take for granted.

Back