California to Ohio in a Europa XS trigear

VanDy

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
VanDy
Made a ferry flight last weekend and thrrew together a quick video of the trrip. There is a time lapse of putting the airplane together in there too. fun little airplane!

Cool. How did it compare to your last ferry flight? ;)
Starter, radio, sealed cockpit, about 70knots faster, lol but it was still fun, even for a new fancy fiberglass airplane!

Is the tail number enormous or is the plane tiny?

I thought you had a day job? And a girlfriend to take care of to boot.

I thought you had a day job? And a girlfriend to take care of to boot.

I sure do! Work isnt much of an issue when you make it in 2 days :D The girlfriend understands, and i think welcoms a break from me :D

I sure do! Work isnt much of an issue when you make it in 2 days :D The girlfriend understands, and i think welcoms a break from me :D
Sheesh... I read the title incorrectly. I was wondering how you made it California to Europe in two days.

Was that Greene County just south of Dayton? That's a lot of ground to cover in just 2 days!

Sheesh... I read the title incorrectly. I was wondering how you made it California to Europe in two days.
haha

What was the route you took?
I took the southern route, since we were alrready really south in Cali, and it was warmer. My first time going that way, its supe easy.

Was that Greene County just south of Dayton? That's a lot of ground to cover in just 2 days!
Close, KMGY
Nice video
Nice video
Thanks!!!

haha

I took the southern route, since we were alrready really south in Cali, and it was warmer. My first time going that way, its supe easy.

Close, KMGY

Thanks!!!

I did my IR at MGY... I am only 15 min flight away there..

What kind of performance did you see in that Europa?

Cool plane, but would have been even cooler if it were built as a Monowheel. :)

What kind of performance did you see in that Europa?
Not as fast as a Monowheel, I'd bet. ;)

Back