Pilots - Have you ever seen a UFO???

KieranDouble

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
KieranDouble
Hi all and hope you're having a great day!

My name is Kieran and I'm a producer for a TV production company called Double Act TV.

We're looking to speak with pilots of all kinds who have encountered a strange phenomenon in the sky whilst flying...

We're looking for credible, trained observers who have seen something they can't explain.

It's all part of our research for a TV project for a major US Television Network.

We'd love to hear your experiences - with no obligation to take part.

My email is kieran@doubleact.tv

Please get in touch and let me know who you are, what you've seen and you're contact details if you'd be happy to have an off-the-record chat!

Many thanks,

Kieran

I too, have seen crop circles....

texasirrigationcircleswithsignaturesmw800.jpg

I used to work in Bldg 18 at Wright-Patterson AFB but never did see the little green men.

Cheers

I have absolutely seen things I have no clue what they were.
Not saying they were flying saucers from outer space, but not saying they weren’t either.
That’s why they are unidentified flying objects.

One would be surprised at the number of calls that are patched through to the tower from people who see something and want to know if we have it on radar. Most the time we don't because it usually turns out to be something very large, very high and very far away. Most the time its some sort of experimental balloon launched from some university somewhere.

One would be surprised at the number of calls that are patched through to the tower from people who see something and want to know if we have it on radar. Most the time we don't because it usually turns out to be something very large, very high and very far away. Most the time its some sort of experimental balloon launched from some university somewhere.
Hmm.... “most of the time”, “most of the time”.....

What about the other times??

:dunno:

I'm good but I'm not that good. Some things have no explanation. I've always believed in God but I'm not one of those who think we're all alone in the whole universe.

:dunno:

I'm good but I'm not that good. Some things have no explanation. I've always believed in God but I'm not one of those who think we're all alone in the whole universe.

You might be surprised how many things my company flies that you can’t see on radar. It ain’t just F35s...

Oh I can see F35s. Saw 4 of them this morning. One of my best friends flies one out of Luke AFB.

Well...enough that he won't shut up about it. ;) He went from A10s to Tornadoes and now the F35.

Yes I have.
And after 5 years of silence I'm ready to sell my story.

Every airplane I couldn’t read the 12” letters and numbers on the side of from a couple miles away, is technically an Unidentified Flying Object. :)

All I’m trying to do is not hit them. I don’t need to identify them. :) Not my part of the job.

Does this have to be an observation while I'm flying sober?

Then there's the airline pilot who took emergency evasive maneuvers to avoid the planet Venus in the sky in front of him . . . .

Then there's the airline pilot who took emergency evasive maneuvers to avoid the planet Venus in the sky in front of him . . . .
Hahaha!!! If that’s true it’s hillarious!!!

Been there, done that. I have seen some crazy stuff, but I got burned the last time I tried to share my story with the History Channel.

So, my story of the paranormal will stay within my lips.

I saw an unidentified flying object this morning. It was moving like a bat outa hell and on a parallel course. I turned and followed it to an airport! After landing it was identified as a Pilatus.

When I was about 8, My dad flew a Cherokee.
One of the rare times he came home and uttered "Bryan, Want to go flying?"

I utter this phrase in my house about 100 times a day but nobody cares anymore.

Anyway I was like "Hell Yeah MoFo"
So dad and I go flying in his Cherokee

I took a photo with my Polaroid. Then 30 years later, I took another in our TB9.
I was juxtoposing things before Juxtoposing was a thing. (I need to track down that Cherokee)

945423_10201247244130081_177772775_n.jpg

So anyway, in the flight in the first photo, Dad says "Bryan you see that?"

By the way, I swear to God I am not making this up.

He says "You see that out there above the horizon?"

I saw what appeared to be a metal Tylenol (I was a kid and that was my description)
Dad says "I don't know what that is but let's follow it"

Now it could have been a Mylar balloon, a plane, a whatever and this wouldn't even be a memory but..
Whatever it was, we followed it for 10 ish minutes.

In hindsight and with my superior Cirrus pilot knowledge, I think it might have been about 2-3 miles away and I just remember it being silver.

The only reason I remember this story is because it vanished in an instant. And I mean there and gone.
We flew many times but that is the only one where I remember all the details because we were both going "You saw that right?"

I am going to see my dad this weekend. I will ask him if he remembers.

Back