Air-to-Air Seneca

Lowflynjack

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jack Fleetwood
We flew out to Fredericksburg, TX today to meet up with @jasont and get some pics of his great looking Seneca. The goal was to at least get some pics over Enchanted Rock and a few over the lake. I think we accomplished that and more!

Great meeting with you Jason. Great flying!

27195422809_8ed06a1655_b.jpg

27195421389_469f1c9b59_b.jpg

27195404969_4c745b1624_b.jpg

27195414999_af76fe3f8e_b.jpg

27195413309_ef50cfe605_b.jpg

27195410989_053ee92f6a_b.jpg

27195408159_db6f75283b_b.jpg

27195407879_10516a304b_b.jpg

27195404519_e2e6e95fab_b.jpg

Beautiful plane and nice shots.

Nice shots, as always Jack.

One of these babies departed ahead of me this afternoon. He lined up at the runway approach stripes, but was airborne by the thousand foot markers.

Like 'em all Jack. The one over the dam was interesting, cool backdrop. Beautiful pics again. Ya got it man.

Jack is that Canyon or Medina?

Jack is that Canyon or Medina?
It's Lake Buchanan. We flew a line from Fredericksburg to Llano so we would pass Enchanted Rock, then out over Lake Buchanan to get some water shots.

Thanks. First time I’ve seen Buchanan Dam from the air, even though I started flying at GTU back in the early ‘90s.

Thanks. First time I’ve seen Buchanan Dam from the air, even though I started flying at GTU back in the early ‘90s.
It's a beautiful dam. I love flying over and seeing it on the way to get BBQ at Cooper's!

Nice meeting you too Jack. I had a great time and the shots are absolutely beautiful!!

I also learned that I could run my engines at 6gph each and stay in the air!! I go back and forth between the enchanted rock and the dam as my favorite.

Jack those are terrific shots. What a talent!

Nice meeting you too Jack. I had a great time and the shots are absolutely beautiful!!

I also learned that I could run my engines at 6gph each and stay in the air!! I go back and forth between the enchanted rock and the dam as my favorite.
What is that square insert thing on your window for? Is that a HUD or some sort of deicer?

It’s a Hot plate for ice. It gives me something to look out of when I get ice on the windshields.

Nice shots, as always Jack.
Awesome shots!
That is a beautiful bird. :drool: Excellent shots again Mr. Jack.
Very nice!
Great pictures. Not a bad looking bird, either.
nice pics, nice plane!
Beautiful plane and great photos as always.
Ok @Lowflynjack , I'm getting tired of saying "great work", but please keep the pics coming! :)
I can't say thank you to you guys enough! I love posting photos here! Thank you all!

Beautiful! But did you charge him $1000?;)
Yes. I'm pretty sure he misunderstood though. He gave me $10,000. I called the King Air guy and told him my rates have now gone up!

This was a fun shoot. It was great meeting you. You got to see the crazy working of my mind as I'm rambling about the correct lighting and panicking that everything isn't going to work out right! I wasn't sure the Enchanted Rock photos would work since the sun was behind you, but it was worth a shot and I like them. I've been wanting to try that for awhile and since you're based nearby it worked out for all of us.

I'm not sure who had more fun, your passenger or mine! Yours had a big smile on her face the whole time and mine was saying "Awesome", "That's freaking awesome!", and "Wow" a lot! For those of you who didn't get to join us in the fun, I invited a friend to jump in the back seat. Brad is going for his checkride soon and I figured he needed to see another aspect of aviation. He works at T74 in the terminal and sees my photos on the wall, but had never experienced what it's like to fly through the air at over 100 MPH with the window open and a plane tucking in close for pics! He loved it.

Jack
When we flew on Friday I was thinking it could be pretty chilly with the window open.
Gary

Back