For Sale Removed Avionics for sale

MN_Flyer

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
MN_Flyer
Selling some avionics that are being removed from our plane.

King KN-64 DME - $550
Century IIB AutoPilot Computer - $400

Also have a used JPI EDM-700-4C engine analyzer with fuel flow for sale. For low wing fuel-pump equipped plane. Comes with the Tanis-type CHT sensors. Asking $800. Would also sell the used indicator itself for $400

Various other instruments available - VSI, Autopilot DG.

PM for more information or if interested in any items. I will add photos when I am able to get to the hangar.

Last edited:
Would you be willing to sell any of the JPI wiring separately? Interested in the P1 cable in the picture for a buddy.

Would you be willing to sell any of the JPI wiring separately? Interested in the P1 cable in the picture for a buddy.

Thanks for the question. We would prefer to sell everything as a package so that the next owner will have everything that is needed to install and fly. I know that JPI does sell some of these parts individually at a reasonable price, so you might give them a call.

Hhmmm, that 700 is a little tempting. Not a lot, just a little.

Selling some avionics that are being removed from our plane.

Garmin GI-106A Indicator - $1500
Garmin GMA340 Audio Panel - $800
King KN-64 DME - $650
Garmin GTX-320 Transponder - $200
King KI-209 Indicator - $700
Century IIB AutoPilot Computer - $800
King KX-155 with Glide Slope - One display is starting to go bad (make an offer)

Also have a JPI EDM-700-4C engine analyzer with fuel flow for sale. All probes, connector, wiring is brand new, but the indicator itself is used. For low wing fuel-pump equipped plane. Asking $1500. Would also sell the used indicator itself for $400

Various other instruments available - VSI, Autopilot DG.

PM for more information or if interested in any items. I will add photos when I am able to get to the hangar.
I'm interested in the king KN 64 DME still available for sale??

Do you have the electric trim?

Does the GTX320 come with the rack? Better yet, do you have the adapter so it can slide into a King KT76/78 transponder rack?

Does the KN-64 include the connector and the rack?

Does the GTX320 come with the rack? Better yet, do you have the adapter so it can slide into a King KT76/78 transponder rack?

Hi TigerGene... My apologies for the delayed response, I have been busy with some family stuff over the past week.

The GTX320 does come with the rack. It is a good, working transponder for a very affordable price.
Please PM if you decide that you would like more information.

Thanks, Dan

Does the KN-64 include the connector and the rack?

Hi Dave...
The KN-64 DOES include the rack and connector. Please PM if you have any other questions or would like any specific information.

Thanks, Dan

Dan:

Do you know if the tray is a Garmin tray, a Narco tray or a King tray?

If you had a Narco or King Transponder in the plane when you upgraded the transponder, you could buy an adapter that fit between the Garmin GTX320 and the connector of your existing Narco or King tray. It made the upgrade “plug and play” with no installation expense. Installing a new Garmin tray was not required.

If you have the tray it may still have the adapter attached. It’s the King adapter I’m really after, but I’ll take the Transponder too if you have the right adapter.

Here is a drawing from the Garmin install manual.

7DAE2FBC-1CD1-4758-9E01-4D7D95D793D2.jpeg

I will check as soon as possible and get back to you.
---
Dan

Dan:

If you had a Narco or King Transponder in the plane when you upgraded the transponder, you could buy an adapter that fit between the Garmin GTX320 and the connector of your existing Narco or King tray. It made the upgrade “plug and play” with no installation expense. Installing a new Garmin tray was not required.

If you have the tray it may still have the adapter attached. It’s the King adapter I’m really after, but I’ll take the Transponder too if you have the right adapter.

View attachment 59161

Hi TigerGene...
Unfortunately my GTX320 was installed with the Garmin tray, P/N011-00338-00.

Sorry I couldn't have been more help,
Dan

Dan:

View attachment 59161

Back