Want To Buy Flight Simulator - Full Setup (Cessna)

pit2atx

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
pit2atx
I'm looking to buy a full setup (Yoke, Pedals, Throttle) to do home flight simulation. Does anyone have any for sale or know anyone that does? Thanks!

I'm looking to buy a full setup (Yoke, Pedals, Throttle) to do home flight simulation. Does anyone have any for sale or know anyone that does? Thanks!
@pit2atx -- I think I still have some CH Products yoke with throttles and rudder pedals. Been gathering dust for several years.... They use a powered USB connection to talk to your PC running the sim software. Used them with MSFS X when that was still available on retail shelves.

$65 plus shipping costs and they are yours. Payment can be done via Facebook Payments or PayPal if you mark it as a "gift" so there are no charges.

@AggieMike88 I'm interested. Any idea of what version these are? I'm sure they will be fine but want to make sure they are compatible with the flight sim software options I am looking into

@AggieMike88 I'm interested. Any idea of what version these are? I'm sure they will be fine but want to make sure they are compatible with the flight sim software options I am looking into
I'll take some photos of the items and post them here.... hopefully the data stickers will have the info you want....

If they aren't the right type for him, I might be interested. I use FX and would like a setup to replace my stick with no pedals.

Check Craigslist and eBay too

I got a satek yoke/throttle and peddles for under $100 as I recall

Downloaded FSX for next to nothing, paid like $20 or something for a airplane add on and found a nav database update.

Back