I'm a pilot!

Took my wife on a local sightseeing flight around Corvallis. We went to college there and it’s close to my home drome KSLE. She had never been in a small plane, so I was really glad she had fun...and relieved that I had the touch today! Made one of my smoothest landings ever and told her they’re all like that.o_O

Next pax will be my dad, then my 3 year old airplane obsessed son.

The planets finally aligned and I have slipped the surly bonds of studentshipnessism, therefore releasing my terror upon unsuspecting aerodromes across the country. (yes yours too)
Bwahahahahahahaha!!
It has begun

psst, Dear, @6PC...
This newfound imminent threat to the safety of all, should stimulate sales of The Big Yellow X by at least 10 fold as they panic in the dread about to befall them.
Per our 50% profit agreement (undisclosed to you until this time) please send the check to this address: PM sent
CONGRATS!!!!

Thanks everyone.
I've learned far more from this board than I'll ever be able to contribute. I appreciate the advice, experience and knowledge, and also the many many laughs.

Now talk me out of buying a RV

or a Cessna
or a Mooney
or a Beech
or etc.
don't buy any of those, buy an Archer

My mission is threefold:
1. Have fun
2. Share flying adventures with my family.
3. Don't break anything... including bones, planes, or bank accounts.
agree with 1 and 2. #3..... will see 'bout that

How many passengers have you flown so far? (I mean AFTER the checkride! :D )

First two are this coming Saturday.
Taking 11 year old grandson up as 'official co-pilot' for about an hour.
Then, weather permitting after that taking the Captain (GF) to Lambert's for lunch in Sikeston MO. Neither of us have ever been there.

First two are this coming Saturday.
Taking 11 year old grandson up as 'official co-pilot' for about an hour.
Then, weather permitting after that taking the Captain (GF) to Lambert's for lunch in Sikeston MO. Neither of us have ever been there.

Lambert's!!! good stuff. dont drop the rolls!!

Back