Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rough River-MVP '22
Ok Southeast PoA, here what we got....

Place: Runway Café
Date: December 16th
Time: Noon until....

Your mission if you choose to accept it... Come fly-in for some lunch and get to meet some fellow PoA folks. Talk aviation or not...

*** IF WEATHER COOPERATES ***

Information:
http://www.airnav.com/airport/Kgmu

http://runwaycafegmu.com/
----------------------------------------------------
Confirmed Going /Weather permitting

1. RDUPilot - Frank | +1
  2. Eman1200 -Eric
  3. Ronbonjovi - Ron | self
  4. Dave Theisen - Dave | +1
  5. Ryanb - Ryan | +1
  6. Flocker - Jim | +1
  7. FastEddieB - Eddie | +1
  8. Kyleb - Kyle | + 1
  9. Matthew K - Matthew
  10. SkyDog58 - | +1
  11. TylerSC - Tyler | self
  12. SPAJC | self
  13. MidLifeFlyer - Mark
  14. Lee Carwell - Lee | self
  15. EppyGa | +1
------------------------------------------
Maybe Going/Weather Permitting
  1. Radar Contact -
  2. FlySince9 -
------------------------------------------
Unable to Go
  1. N659HB - Horace
  2. RyanLikeFlying - Ryan

Brought you by RDUPilot - Frank

Last edited:
Dang it, Frank! I called AMCD yesterday for my weekly inquiry, same answer as last week. "Still in review"........

Dang it, Frank! I called AMCD yesterday for my weekly inquiry, same answer as last week. "Still in review"........

We will hold on hope it will get done... Maybe you can bum a ride with @Ryanb if he goes and you haven't received the good news from AMCD?

Mmm ok, I might go with that, but I'm sure @eman1200 and @N659HB will be along shortly to cancel out your reasonableness. :D

as long as there's a tasty burger wherever our destination is, I honestly don't care what you call it. it's all "the south" to me. should be it's own separate country.

I understand that... What you flying? we keep trying to creep the location further south... hahaha

Last edited:
I understand that... What you flying? we keep trying to creep the location closer south... hahaha

Flying? Anything.

But, locally I'm checked out in the 152/172 at the flight school.

Last edited:
I guess Virginia is not Southeast???

I’ve unfortunately been signed up for ‘brunch with Santa’ that day at any rate.

I think Norfolk and Richmond probably still are, but we gave away everything north of Kings Dominion to the North after The War.

Dang, I'd love to. I like the Runway Cafe and it's a short hop, but we're hosting a Christmas party that evening.

:(

sorry @mulligan , we're mostly not worthy of you cirrus folks. I'll add you (not sure how I didn't have u on the list to begin with) but the list keeps growing!

I’ll be too busy at a playoff football game anyway. You Bama people should be available.

You know, hard to tell right now, but I can't even imagine the point spread being much. I'm sure Bama will be favored. But ole Nick, he knows how important this game is. Always a good game regardless, but this may end up being one of the best. Like they say, that's why they play the game. We'll see Mully, we'll see. Hell they both may get into the National playoff final 4.

I'll be there. Booking our 152 now to do a little 15 minute solo from CEU. I might be taking my written at USaeroflight at GMU that day anyways. Waiting to hear back if they have the 2nd or the 16th available.

Day shift. No can do.

Wx dependent. I will do my best to make it!

You know, hard to tell right now, but I can't even imagine the point spread being much. I'm sure Bama will be favored. But ole Nick, he knows how important this game is. Always a good game regardless, but this may end up being one of the best. Like they say, that's why they play the game. We'll see Mully, we'll see. Hell they both may get into the National playoff final 4.

Not sure how I missed this part of the post from earlier... but #2 sure does feel pretty good right now :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

In all seriousness I don't think any of the top 6-7 have stood out this year, and anyone can lose any given Saturday.

Last edited:
DAMNIT!! I always miss these. I'll be on an AA flight out of CLT that day to St Lucia for my honeymoon. Otherwise, I would be there. I swear I will make a southeast POA get together one of these days....

DAMNIT!! I always miss these. I'll be on an AA flight out of CLT that day to St Lucia for my honeymoon. Otherwise, I would be there. I swear I will make a southeast POA get together one of these days....
That's the best excuse I've heard.... :cornut: Seriously, congrats bruh... and enjoy, there will be more...

Yeah, I know it's a tough choice. Going to an island paradise with the woman of your dreams or hanging out with PoAers. Let me think.........

Yeah, I know it's a tough choice. Going to an island paradise with the woman of your dreams or hanging out with PoAers. Let me think.........
Haha, it's an easy choice of course...you just Have to understand the irony and humor here. I have a history of never being able to make these fly ins

Haha, it's an easy choice of course...you just Have to understand the irony and humor here. I have a history of never being able to make these fly ins
Question is would you make it, if I move it to St. Lucia... :stirpot:

Back