For Sale 1967 Piper Cherokee 140 PA28-140

ifly4fun

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Jeff
Looks like a good price.

You guys are making me second guess my starting point..
I’m probably going to sell mine for an upgrade in the spring. Mine is virtually identical to yours: same mods, same equipment, same hours...I plan to ask about 10% more ( and I do believe I’ll sell quickly). I would rate my interior and paint as 9/10...

I’m probably going to sell mine for an upgrade in the spring. Mine is virtually identical to yours: same mods, same equipment, same hours...I plan to ask about 10% more ( and I do believe I’ll sell quickly). I would rate my interior and paint as 9/10...

Sounds fair, my side panels still need replacement and paint is 5/10.

You going to replace it with something bigger & faster? Slower and smaller?

I wish, the kids are too busy with activities and just not enough time to justify owning over renting right now. Soon as their out of the house I’d really like to build an rv7/9

You guys are making me second guess my starting point..
No worries, it is set higher than she will sell for, trust me.
Nice VFR airplane, looks good. If it was IFR, you would probably get close to what you're asking.

So with all those speed mods, what do you cruise at and with what power settings? (I ask because I too used to have a 140 and would like some comparative data to see how much slower mine was :) )

Still forsale, dropped the price - 25,500. Haven't had the time to push it hard, but it needs to go. Make me sell this plane! :)

Still forsale, dropped the price - 25,500. Haven't had the time to push it hard, but it needs to go. Make me sell this plane! :)

Nice looking plane. What are your cruise speed and fuel burn like with all of those speed mods? Also, what is the useful load now? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back