Taxiway/hangar floor paint

Duct tape.

comes in many flavors too

duct-tape.jpg

I'm leaning towards the mustache because each time I push Sabrina back into the hangar, she gets a ride. She deserves that much.

OR

One could use that epoxy propeller paint; doesn't seem to be much good for anything else. Do you have to be an A&P to paint taxi stripes?

No, am looking for realworld POA ppl's actual use and reports. Thanks
Also, not using tape of any kind but thanks for that side-step in the topic.
Think, "Paint"
:)
I am truly sorry for my misguided efforts, my liege. I shall humbly beg your forgiveness and withdraw now by your leave.

No, am looking for realworld POA ppl's actual use and reports. Thanks
Also, not using tape of any kind but thanks for that side-step in the topic.
Think, "Paint"
:)

Now that you put it that way. Rattle can Rustoleum (I used red) has lasted over two years for me so far.

What makes horrible marks on road pavement which can never be removed?
I am thinking of melting a tire, and dripping it between my masking lines.

say best paint for striping

Get this...
http://www.acehardware.com/product/...6&cp=12550830.2568447.2624971.2624976.1260529

Use masking tape to make the rectangles you want. Make sure to get the tape on the asphalt/concrete as tight as you can. Then use several light coats to make sure the paint doesn't run under the tape. Get the lines nice and solid then remove the tape and this is the end result.

IMG_4309.JPG

If this wasn't what you were talking about then disregard all. :)

I used a strip of air conditioner duct tape. I wanted something I could remove if I change planes. I tend to put my plane as far to one side of the hangar as possible though, so I can have more room to drink beer. It's lasted about two years and still looks new.

I used a strip of air conditioner duct tape. I wanted something I could remove if I change planes. I tend to put my plane as far to one side of the hangar as possible though, so I can have more room to drink beer. It's lasted about two years and still looks new.

Now this is how ya do it! You the man Jack!

I have a can of "industrial" Rustoleum in yellow that I am waiting to use. Got it at Home Depot or Lowes. Used it to stripe our driveway as a half basketball court; has lasted 3 winters though it's fading now.

my asphalt is too granular and loose to allow tape.
Mine too. The tape I reference doesn't really stick to it well but it provides the lines to protect for the over-spray. Using several light coats will provide nice straight lines whatever straight edge you use.

Back