The pooper....

Don't be talking trash about Taco Bell. I am the picture of health because of Taco Bell...

Oh wait.....

Don't be talking trash about Taco Bell. I am the picture of health because of Taco Bell...

Oh wait.....

Actually some of their stuff is healthier than most burger joints. Back to celery and carrots for you Zeldman, noooo taco for you!

Well it seems it's not a woman at all, and all the sudden the story makes much more sense. Once again we are confronted with the evidence that make-up, hair and a name change do not a woman make.

Well it seems it's not a woman at all, and all the sudden the story makes much more sense. Once again we are confronted with the evidence that make-up, hair and a name change do not a woman make.

Is there a link to the story?

Oh I am. Almost can set a clock. TMI?
I was referring to the mad pooper in the OP. But it's good to know that things run on schedule for you. ;)

My wife used to help care for older people and she said that in older age, the world seems to revolve around bowel movements. Joy and angst seem captive to regularity.

Threads don't die an easy death on POA.
Especially if they appeal to the general populace by containing feces in any form. That's the best bait.
(you know, they say you can catch more flies with honey but they forget that you can catch even more with #2 ;) )

Back