The Toybox thread

@James_Dean Any chance your willing to adopt? I'm 17, just got my PPL. I think my parents would understand considering all the cars. ;):D

If you don't mind me asking, what has allowed you to afford these?

@James_Dean Any chance your willing to adopt? I'm 17, just got my PPL. I think my parents would understand considering all the cars. ;):D

He might take you in if you're willing to clean the crap up in the hen houses.... :)

Those are impressive. Does the T-45 fly?

It's suppose to but it's sitting in my hanger right now collecting dust. Been busy spending a fortune trying to get my Glasair up and flying again and hadn't had time to spend on the RC stuff.

For Evil:

Building a family business over 50 years. Many good bets with only a few stinkers, lots of amazing team members, luck, blood, and sweat. A good old fashioned American story.

The process of being welcomed into the family would probably involve wooing my daughter. Since she is only 15 your chances aren't very good.

I could adopt your daughter, then we would be some sort of in-laws. Whaddya say, Eggman? It would be worth paying for her college to hang around with you and the car collection. Heck, I'll adopt Matthew K, too, if that's what it takes to close the deal!

Current toy is a '16 K1300S, enough to satisfy. I've been watching prices of an F430, but think that's more pipe dream than reality. And there's this BT-15 I've had my eye on...

Attachments

• IMG_4557.JPG
    IMG_4557.JPG
    236 KB · Views: 19
The process of being welcomed into the family would probably involve wooing my daughter. Since she is only 15 your chances aren't very good.
I've been thinking about a younger woman who could afford to keep me in the style that I'd like to become accustomed to...does she or could she own a liquor store with an apartment upstairs?

Building a family business over 50 years. Many good bets with only a few stinkers, lots of amazing team members, luck, blood, and sweat. A good old fashioned American story.
That sounds awesome man, something I aspire for.
I believed you mentioned a fly-in next fall, in all seriousness I'd be really interested in meeting you, and seeing all the cars. Of course, Iowa is pretty far from me o_O
Hey, give it a few years when 2 years difference is nothing. Of course having her name might help :D.

Holy ****, you guys can stop posting. James Dean for the WIN!

One of a 'few' toys I may or may not own

300WM_zps9fa6995f.jpg
What's your personal distance record?

Nice!
I bought a .308 about a year ago, and have only put 5 rounds through it due to being so busy.
Now I have a new goal when I get time 1111.1 yards :p

A few of the toys I have besides the Cardinal.

Attachments

• IMG_0935.JPG
    IMG_0935.JPG
    282.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1662.JPG
    IMG_1662.JPG
    218.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1721.JPG
    IMG_1721.JPG
    198.4 KB · Views: 12
Nice!
I bought a .308 about a year ago, and have only put 5 rounds through it due to being so busy.
Now I have a new goal when I get time 1111.1 yards :p

When my dad passed away in 1972 I inherited a 1903 Springfield 30.06 that he, with the assistance of Williams Gunsight in Davison, MI turned into a beautiful sporting rifle. Dad had Williams do the gunsmithing while he bought the stock and checkered and finished it to his satisfaction. After years of disuse I gave it to a relative who is a hunter. I still regret that decision.

Back