Hugh is dead

His wife is 31.... 60 years younger than him...

A sad dynamic in last 15 years, especially circa the mid 2000s and the MTV reality shows and associated sugar daddy antics, but otherwise the man did some mad dragon slaying in much of his sub-50 life. I say well done sir, most of us will not beat that high score in quantity nor quality. Tailwinds.

Found with an almost empty bottle of blue pills by his side and a smile on his face.

Well, I am assuming.

A life you wish to emulate?

Oh, hell yes!!

:cool:

:needpics:

Rumor has it that he died at the crack of Dawn:

IMG_0420.JPG

Dawn Richard that is, the May centerfold...ummm from 1957.

Hef said in a 1975 interview:

Well, if we hadn't had the Wright brothers, there would still be airplanes, If there hadn't been an Edison, there would still be electric lights. And if there hadn't been a Hefner, we'd still have sex. But maybe we wouldn't be enjoying it as much. So the world would be a little poorer. Come to think of it, so would some of my relatives.

Last edited:
I think his daughter has been running things for years...
And didn't they stop putting nude photos in the magazine a few years ago? I guess you really have to get it "for the articles" now.

His wife is 31.... 60 years younger than him...

While that's certainly a setup that's different than the norm, if they're happy with the arrangement then that's what matters - they both were adults. My mom always liked older men - my dad's 15 years older than her, and the man she wished she'd married was 20-25 years or so her senior. Obviously those men wanted a woman who was significantly younger. I've known couples where the new wife had stepkids older than her. The marriages were still very good, at least appeared that way from what I saw. The negative, of course, being that the kids (if there are any) get born with an expected lesser amount of time with their dad (although plenty of young dads die, too) and then the woman goes in expecting to be a widow for a longer period. Some women like having a man who reminds them more of a father who takes care of them and "raises" them to some degree, and some men like being that older man to a woman.

With Hef that was also part of who he was as a public figure - the man that, regardless of age, was surrounded by beautiful young women.

Point is, lots of different dynamics out there. There's laws about kids and adults for very good reason. Once adults, it's fair game.

I went boating with a relatively wealthy guy I met at my flight school. He had a woman on there who was probably mid 30s and looked like a “stereotypical” Playboy model. Ironically, at the end of the day I found out she was! Found the full on nudes online haha. She was Playboy Playmate of the month in the late 90s.

Clear to see she lives a somewhat “shallow” life though. From the outside it looks like a perfect life, but it’s far from it. Always in the public spotlight. Have to look good on all your photos on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Seems like an exhausting lifestyle.

Last edited:
I went boating with a relatively wealthy guy I met at my flight school. He had a woman on there who was probably mid 30s and looked like a “stereotypical” Playboy model. Ironically, at the end of the day I found out she was! Found the full on nudes online haha. She was Playboy Playmate of the month in the late 90s.

Clear to see she lives a somewhat “shallow” life though. From the outside it looks like a perfect life, but it’s far from it. Always in the public spotlight. Have to look good on all your photos on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Seems like an exhausting lifestyle.

How are we supposed to google her without a name????????

How are we supposed to google her without a name????????

Hahaha I knew someone would ask. I don’t feel right publicly posting her name here. Maybe I can PM it.

Somebody gets a house now.

They sold his mansion a while back, with the condition that he can stay till he dies.

Hef was my lifeline when I was in my early teens. Kids today are so spoiled.

Back