Introduction

Rosco P

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Rosco P
Hi all,

Another New Guy checking in. Came across the forum the other week. What a great site. Thanks to all the contributors here.

Recently started pursuing my PPL here in the Little Rock area. Have 12.5 hours TT. Solo'd two Saturday's ago at 8 hours TT. I'll note that I have a bit of (unlogged) time from when I was a young teenager, over 20 years ago, so have a bit of a foundation. Aviation has been a passion of mine for as long as long as I can remember.

Looking forward to being part of the forum and contributing.

Thanks,

Josh

Last edited:
WTH "F'ng new guy"?

Are you cleared to write ****ing?

Reported!

And welcome!

Sorry if that was offensive? Was just joking...

Welcome aboard big guy!

@mscard88 Yes, would say you did...enough so, that I changed my OP! New to the forum, so I wanna make sure I'm on the up and up! Love a little (expletive) New Guy hazing though...

Ha! I think I'll like it here. My wings seems a bit wobbly on climb out, but don't worry, I'll fly straight and level.

Josh

Hey Josh - welcome to POA ... fasten your seat belt, it can be moderate to severe turbulence here at times!
Greg

Training in a C-172, but looking forward to getting checked out in low-wing models. Is that bipartisan enough for ya?

Training in a C-172, but looking forward to getting checked out in low-wing models. Is that bipartisan enough for ya?

Whatya got against mid-wing designs? Huh?! ;) = means I kid

@mscard88 Yes, would say you did...enough so, that I changed my OP! New to the forum, so I wanna make sure I'm on the up and up! Love a little (expletive) New Guy hazing though...

Well now, you just go back and change it to what you wrote the first time. Ok? :D

It shall stay as is, until I see fit to re-edit the edit. :cool:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Welcome ,you won't be a new guy for long.

Oh boy, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain... I am the great and powerful....ahhhh... never mind... Welcome to the POA Funny Farm...:goofy:

This just keeps getting better. Thanks everyone!

Ha! I think I'll like it here. My wings seems a bit wobbly on climb out, but don't worry, I'll fly straight and level.

Josh

No one here flies straight and level. If those are your intentions, you can just leave right now.

;)

@Anymouse Born in the East, lived in the West...wife brought me to Arkansas. What's a guy to do...?

I hear ya. There's great fly fishing and a good cost of living here, so I'm happy thus far. Oh yeah, and I don't have to deal with protestors who can't even remember what their protesting on a daily basis.

I hear ya. There's great fly fishing and a good cost of living here, so I'm happy thus far. Oh yeah, and I don't have to deal with protestors who can't even remember what their protesting on a daily basis.

As long as they remember who's paying them to protest. :D

Hi all,

Another New Guy checking in. Came across the forum the other week. What a great site. Thanks to all the contributors here.

Recently started pursuing my PPL here in the Little Rock area. Have 12.5 hours TT. Solo'd two Saturday's ago at 8 hours TT. I'll note that I have a bit of (unlogged) time from when I was a young teenager, over 20 years ago, so have a bit of a foundation. Aviation has been a passion of mine for as long as long as I can remember.

Looking forward to being part of the forum and contributing.

Thanks,

Josh

Just actually noticed your user name....Roscoe P.... Coltrane I assume? Like skydog said there is already a cooter on here so you should feel right at home. We have Deputy Enos Strait here as well, but he goes by the name of @eman1200 (which I also just realized the significance of the 1200 in his user name, I really gotta start paying better attention to detail).

Ha, that's funny. Yeah, you got it...RPC.

Back