• Total voters

saracelica

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
saracelica
Cheese enchiladas or lasagna

Can't decide which to make tomorrow so y'all decide

lasagna. Because with lasagna, you can have garlic sticks / knots / bread.

Cheese enchiladas or lasagna

Can't decide which to make tomorrow so y'all decide

Lasagna but I'm biased 'cause I be Italian. When my wife makes it I'll eat leftovers for days. Unfortunately have to watch what I'm eating now so I don't have it as often.

Last edited:
Lasagna. Homemade though none of that frozen store bought stuff.

Absolutely homemade. I bought the Stouffer's stuff last time and dear husband said no time to make it from scratch? Since I'm unemployed I had no excuse

Enchiladas. With either red or green chilies. And a fried egg on top. 6 ounce steak on the side.

Last edited:
I bought the Stouffer's stuff last time...

come-on-just-kill-me.jpg

Hmmm. The choice seems to boil down (chortle; sorry for the bad pun) to wheat or corn. I choose corn. Unless you're talking chicken enchiladas made with flour tortillas. In that case I'd choose lasagna.

I have no limitations except have to wear glasses when flying :D
I just have to have them available. See, your limits are not mine.

Zeldman gets a salad anyway so it doesn't matter.

Man I was hoping to try the enchiladas recipe... With corn tortillas. But thy has spoken

Cheese enchiladas covered with chili con carne. Onions are optional.

Dare I say ravioli? <-- I crack myself up

If meatless I'd go enchilada. I like meat in lasagna.

But what's Z have stashed...

I had 2 very thin slices of bad pizza this evening. Crust as thick as a piece of paper, a little red coloring for pizza sauce, individual strings of cheese on top, and a meatless, flavorless round thing that Caesar's called pepperoni....:sigh:

I had 2 very thin slices of bad pizza this evening. Crust as thick as a piece of paper, a little red coloring for pizza sauce, individual strings of cheese on top, and a meatless, flavorless round thing that Caesar's called pepperoni....:sigh:

That sounds terrible lol. Love me some pizza. Have to watch it though, so haven't had a slice in ages. :cryin:

If I can fully load and smoother either one with fillings and toppings one might generally tend to use, I'll go with the enchiladas.

Lasagna is far better, there's no meat in cheese enchiladas.

Pretty much that. But I will take beef enchiladas over lasagna. Not because I don't like lasagna (I do) but it's just too over the top in carbs for me.

Reactions: SDB
Say what? It seems to me ripping open a plastic package is easier than boiling something.

I buy flour tortillas from a place that makes them while you wait, but I make the corn ones myself. I bought a nice wooden press in Tijuana, and just buy the masa already prepared. It's about as easy as boiling pasta.

Pasta is way easier to make than tortillas...

Hmm my Italian grandmother made her own spaghetti noodles from scratch and it took her quite awhile.

Or do you mean boiling store bought ones?

Back