Robotosin

U

Unknown

can robotosin cause a positive on a dot drug test? You can buy over the counter and it contains codeine

robottossing. wasn't there a tv show about that, robot wars or something like that?

I am pretty sure you need a prescription for the kind that contains Codine, at least in the U.S.

Man so many things wrong.

1st off I suppose you are talking about Robitussin.

2nd, No, OTC Robitussin does not contain codeine. Codeine is a controlled substance and not available over the counter.

3rd, what substance are you concerned will show up positive?

Based on the coherence of your post I would recommend not flying until whatever your are taking is out of your system. :D

Man so many things wrong.

1st off I suppose you are talking about Robitussin.

2nd, No, OTC Robitussin does not contain codeine. Codeine is a controlled substance and not available over the counter.

3rd, what substance are you concerned will show up positive?

Based on the coherence of your post I would recommend not flying until whatever your are taking is out of your system. :D

Haha thanks for the tip , actually is does not require a prescription in most states

Haha thanks for the tip , actually is does not require a prescription in most states

You are correct a pharmacist can dispense Robitussin w/ Codeine in most states without a prescription- that does not make it over the counter. It is actually pharmacist prescribed :)

I don't know about most states, but I did work with a guy who was really into that sort of thing - he had several aliases that he used to sign for the stuff at every drug store in this corner of the state. He hung on for a while, but he lost a lot of friends and eventually got ****canned from his pretty well paying job.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back