Your wildest dream...

With those limitations it would be either the Piaggio Avanti or the Pilatus PC-12. Since I'm paying for fuel it would probably have to be the PC-12.

I know, not as exciting as a P-51 Mustang, but then I could take people and stuff with me, which is how I tend to fly.

Pilatus PC-24. A jet that can get in and out of 3,000 feet of grass and haul lots of stuff? Hell yes!

Oh, it has to be actually certified and in the market? Well then, a King Air 200 with Blackhawk engines and all the Raisbeck mods.

Oh, and I still have to work for the fuel? Sigh. I'll go with the DA62. Still fast enough to get me places, but economical enough that I can do it more often. Hauls an OK load and looks sexy.

images

Yep. Something very nice on amphib floats or a flying boat.... maybe the Albatross from the houseboat thread.

Oh good one. I miss mine, but after a two years, I started to think of the fuel cost before I pulled the plane out of the hangar. I knew it was time to sell it.

Tim

So far we've got:
DA62
SR22
Aerostar
Pipers: Malibu, Mirage, Matrix, Meridian
Baron
C310
C207
Acclaim
A36
DC3
Velocity V-Twin
PC12
Beaver
Globe Swift
Super Cub
TBM 850
P51

Also: Concorde, SR71, and old, used Enterprise(didn't they crash that thing?)

Realistically? An SR22T with FIKI As I would be able to use it to commute to work given it's more performance and wx capability and it's speed....although It would be a hard toss up between that or to just splurge and go with a TBM930

So far we've got:
DA62
SR22
Aerostar
Pipers: Malibu, Mirage, Matrix, Meridian
Baron
C310
C207
Acclaim
A36
DC3
Velocity V-Twin
PC12
Beaver
Globe Swift
Super Cub
TBM 850
P51

Also: Concorde, SR71, and old, used Enterprise(didn't they crash that thing?)

You forgot my PC24. (Not the same thing as two PC12s. ;))

Need a referral to an optometrist? or perhaps just cleaning the glasses or monitor?

alright... star, car... still waiting for my new contacts!

Back