Caption this photo...

I'm sorry man. I really thought I could feel it.

FO, when I said "set takeoff thrust" I meant BOTH engines!

Last edited:
manufacturer recommended technique of how to calibrate AOA indicator

Last edited:
THIS is why your landing light MUST be certified!!!

Since we're flying in the trees, can I log this?

The new Citation tail dragger...

Looks like the fuel truck is pulling up to see if he needs fuel. Those guys are really proactive.

test of new jet tundra tires

In my best Richard Attenborough voice:

And here we find the elusive CESSNA 525B resting before a long trip. If you look closely, you can see it grazing on some of the local plant life. Airplanes are after all, vegetarians. Some have even been known to drop out of the sky and feast upon the grassy goodness of open fields, or drink in massive amounts of salt or fresh water if thirsty.

This one appears to be spending a long time grazing before what will no doubt be a long and arduous journey to its final destination.

Last edited:
img_0003-jpg.56021

N12GS does NOT mean Navigate One To Grassy Slope!!!

In my best Richard Attenborough voice:

And here we find the elusive CESSNA 525B resting before a long trip. If you look closely, you can see it grazing on some of the local plant life. Airplanes are after all, vegetarians. Some have even been known to drop out of the sky and feast upon the grassy goodness of open fields, or drink in massive amounts of salt or fresh water if thirsty.

This one appears to be spending a long time grazing before what will no doubt be a long and arduous journey to its final destination.

exactly what I was thinking! :D

Depending on the insurance company and coverage its either repairable or totaled. I've seen a similar accident repaired a Cessna 525A (IIRC) that one is a 525B.

Back