What do you think this guy was up to?

Clearly, this was his childhood home and he just wanted to see his old room one more time. :)

I'm going to chuckle when we find out the guy looked up @jesse in the FAA database and his shirt is because he wants to learn to fly, so he just drove over with nothing better to do, and he's all nervous because he realizes he looks sketchy as heck knocking on the door to find a CFI at home on a weekday. :)

(Highly unlikely but still. Would be fun if he emails Jesse and shows up at the airport asking to be trained.)

From a cop's perspective, one of three things:

1) He's coming back for the wheels off the truck
2) He's coming back for the truck
3) He's looking to kick in your back door

He ain't no encyclopedia salesman

Note to the younger crowd: encyclopedias we big volumes of books with lots of information in them, sometimes sold door to door. Kinda like the internet, but heavier

From a cop's perspective, I'll second that...
As a detective I get to watch videos like this all day. My guess is, he walks away because he heard the dog barking.

Yesterday at about 5:30p a person started banging on the back gate.

I live a couple miles out of town, and we have a BIG dog and a medium dog.

This guy was banging on the back gate then moved along the fence towards the house.

I went out to see what he wanted. He asked me if this was the FedEx office. No, that is in town on Second Street.

That building there, is that FedEx? No, that is my garage. Might want to call FedEx and get directions.

I did, they told me the office is here.

Sorry, no. They are on Second Street. How did you get here?

I walked.

I released the hounds. The BIG dog doesn't bark very often, but when she does everyone in the area pays attention. He left pretty quickly.

I called the SO and reported what happened. Supposedly dispatch sent an officer to check him out.

My brother used to have a doberman that didn't bark. He was actually a very, very good guard dog and terrific family dog. We all imagined if anybody ever managed to get in the house, the first sign the intruder would have of that dog would be when he noticed his leg was missing.

My brother used to have a doberman that didn't bark. He was actually a very, very good guard dog and terrific family dog. We all imagined if anybody ever managed to get in the house, the first sign the intruder would have of that dog would be when he noticed his leg was missing.

That's how my Akita was. All bite and no bark. Would tear you to shreds. Meanwhile the Rottweiler would bark up a good show and then show you where the cookies were so you could give him one.

That's how my Akita was. All bite and no bark. Would tear you to shreds. Meanwhile the Rottweiler would bark up a good show and then show you where the cookies were so you could give him one.
They also had a miniature pinscher. When my nephew was born they'd set his little carrier on the couch and tell the Dobie, "watch the baby!" He'd park himself by the couch on guard. If the min-pin got too close, the big Dobie wouid pick it up in its mouth, carry it across the room, then return to his post. The Rottweiler they also had at the same would just slobber you to death.

Reactions: Ted

That is our big dog, an Akita. I call her "the hog dog" because she weighs in at 130-135. She is very protective of my mother. If my mom goes into the other room without the hog dog realizing it, she will make a sort of guttural growl and searches the house until she finds my mom. She has had a little guard dog training and it terrifies me to think what she would do to someone that is up to no good.

That is our big dog, an Akita. I call her "the hog dog" because she weighs in at 130-135. She is very protective of my mother. If my mom goes into the other room without the hog dog realizing it, she will make a sort of guttural growl and searches the house until she finds my mom. She has had a little guard dog training and it terrifies me to think what she would do to someone that is up to no good.

It wouldn't terrify me one bit.

Somalian refugee?

Lots live near me. They cause no more trouble than anyone else.

Defiantly up to no good that's for sure. Has "mister cane" shown his face again?
My old lab was very protective of the wife and kids. He would defiantly voice is opinion that you were not to come closer until one of us approved your presence. Once you were accepted you better be ready to play ball.....:)

Back