$700 million Power Ball

There were three tickets, 1 million each sold here in FL. I was not one of those as I did not play :).

I bought a ticket and matched two numbers! Unfortunately that still doesn't get you a penny.

It was around 9 last night when I finally remembered that I meant to pick up a ticket. By then it was too late. I should feel bad saying this, but I was hoping none of you would win. Hoping no one would win, actually, so it would all still be there if I remembered to buy a ticket for the next drawing.

The funny thing about that is that I can't imagine why, other than pools, more people buy tickets the bigger the jackpot is. I mean, would it really matter to me whether the jackpot was $50M or $750M? Either way I'm neck deep in hookers and blow.

The funny thing about that is that I can't imagine why, other than pools, more people buy tickets the bigger the jackpot is. I mean, would it really matter to me whether the jackpot was $50M or $750M? Either way I'm neck deep in hookers and blow.

Need more money. Because airplanes. How am I supposed to buy a jet, and a P-51, and a Twin Otter on amphibs, and a Skywagon and an Extra, (and some vacation homes and other stuff like a non-pilot lottery winner) and still have enough money to fuel and maintain them for the rest of my life with only $50 mil?

Read an article that said fed taxes will deduct 120 million and MA state taxes will take 24 million, which leaves the winner with only a measly 480mil.

I got all 6 numbers!

But now the clerk is giving me some crap about how they have to be in the same line.

Just stand by while I sort this out... I may still be buying a Cirrus for everyone today! Well, except for @gsengle of course.

Now that the winning numbers are out, I'll buy a ticket and use those numbers, then watch my friends freak out..... :lol::lol::lol:

Now that the winning numbers are out, I'll buy a ticket and use those numbers, then watch my friends freak out..... :lol::lol::lol:
Statistically, those numbers have exactly the same probability of winning every time.

Back