YouTube stolen aviation content

deonb

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
deonb
There seems to be a new phenomena going around in YouTube over the last few days where new users are blast-creating channels by stealing content from other users.

Please watch out for these kind of things and report the channels as YouTube impersonators.

E.g. This video by "Nicholas Siewers":
is stolen content from MrAviation101, with 7 minutes repeated at the end to obviously pass duplicate detection. Original here:

The title "Friday Harbor to Boeing Field | Cirrus SR22T" isn't even from the MrAviation video, it is from Colin Prenger's video here.

Another example, the user: "Moonbo LIVE Owenson" has taken 6 of the "Niko Wings" videos and done the same thing - repeated 7 to 10 minutes at the end to get around dup detection:

E.g this:
is an extended copy of:

There is a guy on yt that has a whole channel of stolen content

Someone directed me to a clip of my first ever solo landing video streaming from his channel.

I tried to get it pulled but was unsuccessful.
It was a disaster though so... Sadly it had gotten a lot more views than the original.

Last edited:
Are you one of those guys who reads all the boilerplate really fast at the end of commercials?

Are you one of those guys who reads all the boilerplate really fast at the end of commercials?

Always been told I talk fast. It is a habit I haven't been able to break.
I think it frustrates people sometimes. It is something I really try to work on especially at the office.
Tech talk at a quick clip can confuse people quickly.

I think it frustrates people sometimes. It is something I really try to work on especially at the office.

And probably frustrates some others on the A/C radio.

One of my instructors used to talk very slow and precise on the radio. I would almost be embarrassed for him.

Then I heard him when I was in another plane. He was incredibly clear and understandable on the cheap aircraft radio.

HAHAH!!! Here it is. Damn thing has 36k views... NO idea who this guy is but his entire channel is made up of stolen content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnUDwB06ATaP_NzrIGpQENA

From the looks of you on that yoke, I bet you could put a real hurt on this thing! :D

57583302732caace415132af495259f3--pinball-games-arcade-games.jpg

And probably frustrates some others on the A/C radio.

One of my instructors used to talk very slow and precise on the radio. I would almost be embarrassed for him.

Then I heard him when I was in another plane. He was incredibly clear and understandable on the cheap aircraft radio.
I've been called laconic to the point of death...rarely have to repeat stuff though...and 600 wpm clearances do get my dander up a bit.

That's terrible. People are awful.

You guys should see my latest video on how to make a traffic pattern safer, by the way. I hired some actor to do it for me. He's not very good... actually, he's quite bad... but if you can get past that, it's an OK burn of 3 minutes or so of your time. I have another one coming out next week that some might consider the greatest Cirrus video of all time (...despite the same actor being used).

You guys should see my latest video on how to make a traffic pattern safer, by the way. I hired some actor to do it for me. He's not very good... actually, he's quite bad... but if you can get past that, it's an OK burn of 3 minutes or so of your time. I have another one coming out next week that some might consider the greatest Cirrus video of all time (...despite the same actor being used).
Have you considered providing chemical weapons to the actor so he doesn't whinge about wasps so much?

Thew dude from Osh with the kickass hat?

I watch so little youtube that I wouldn't recognize that the content I'm watching belonged to someone else. Probably 90%of the youtube videos I see are ones linked to on POA.

I couldn't keep up with what you're saying here. Could you slow it down a bit?

I couldn't keep up with what you're saying here. Could you slow it down a bit?

My kdz r grwin up fst.
Now IM havn 2 lern to cmunicte
mch fstr n dfrnt lngwijiz 2 kep up

My kdz r grwin up fst.
Now IM havn 2 lern to cmunicte
mch fstr n dfrnt lngwijiz 2 kep up

Now THAT is perfectly decipherable. Only because my nieces gave their tech challenged Uncle GRG55 texting lessons on his phone a while back. :)

Back