Is www.aircraftclubs.com DOWN

corjulo

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Corjulo
I keep getting diverted to a link farm. Did they go under or did they forget to renew their domain name?

OK

Can someone else check the link and let me know what they get?

A directnic place holder. The domain is still owned by Aircraft Clubs. Perhaps they are shutting down.

Their technical contact is:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, San-Serif]
Technical Contact:
Dumler, Tim tim@aircraftclubs.com
P.O. Box 117
Larkspur, CO 80118
US
303-898-4365

The above contact information is public information obtainable by querying the whois database.
[/FONT]

We just renewed our subscription. We'll dispute the charge on the credit card if they don't get it back quickly!

Really? Maybe it cahced and that's what you're getting. I'm getting the same thing everyone else is.

i dunno i went in and refreshed it and then navigated around to various pages no problemo

I can get to it from here. First access, so it seeds from the mother DNS.

Wonder if a couple of you have had the DNS servers of your ISPs hijacked.

See if you can get to it direct to the server address: 72.1.99.70 is the address my DNS returns.

I played around some more to try and figure out the problem. They are using a 24 hour TTL on their domain. My ISP has cached an IP address that equates to the placeholder page. Give it 24 hours and it'll start working again for you.

I ran new queries on my Linux server against their authoritative name server and was given a different ip address. This address is serving their web page.

My guess is they were doing some sort of migration and didn't properly plan their DNS change. Is Chuck associated with aircraftclubs.com ?? :D

Last edited:
From www.aircraftclubs.com main page:

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]Unscheduled Downtime:[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]In an attempt to improve email delivery, last evening we experienced a DNS issue that may have caused the site to be inaccessable. Our DNS service provider inadvertently deleted our DNS records. The issue was corrected immediately, however you may have been redirected to an under construction page while the new DNS records propagated through the Internet. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope that the changes will allow email delivery to those of you who have been experiencing delivery issues to improve.[/SIZE]

Working fine now

Back