Solicitation of Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

POS911

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
POS911
Pilot went to jail for solicitation of sex w/2 prostitutes. Case was dismissed. Had someone call in for him as "sick." Missed mandatory sim training and it was rescheduled. Concealed this information.

Last edited:
Cartoon.gif

Interesting first post. Assuming this happened to you? I don't see a news article related to it.

Welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

Interesting first post. Assuming this happened to you? I don't see a news article related to it.

Welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:
This did not happen to me. I am asking what are the repercussions related to this?

Pilot went to jail for solicitation of sex w/2 prostitutes. Case was dismissed. Had someone call in for him as "sick." Missed mandatory sim training and it was rescheduled. Concealed this information.

What's the issue here? Calling in sick when not sick?

This did not happen to me. I am asking what are the repercussions related to this?

For the pilot, or the one who called the pilot in as being sick for him?

And help us understand your relationship to this pilot and why you would care?

What about the 2 prostitutes? They gotta make a living too dontchaknow.

The OP is a troll or drama queen....or both.

Doesn't sound like it was a sim. He got the real deal!
Maybe. He was arrested for solicitation. Maybe it didn't get past, "Hey, baby, what do I get for $20...you aren't a cop are you? 'cause if you are, you have to tell me."

--

Was this 2 counts of solicitation for the same event, or was it 2 different times?

Maybe. He was arrested for solicitation. Maybe it didn't get past, "Hey, baby, what do I get for $20...you aren't a cop are you? 'cause if you are, you have to tell me."

--

Was this 2 counts of solicitation for the same event, or was it 2 different times?
Yeah. Quite possibly so.

He skipped the sim and went straight to the real deal.
...skipped the sim and went pro might be more accurate

Of course with the pro it might just be a sim...

Bogus story...a real pilot wouldn't need to pay.

Bogus story...a real pilot wouldn't need to pay.

A real pilot would have to be on the other side of that in order to fund their 100LL addiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back