IF given a choice

Mercedes S550 Cabriolet
Socata TBM 930

e3ae82647f05b76203436807c520f26d.jpg

This car... not because it oddly reminds me of milk.
And this plane... not because I hear they are roomy to sleep in.

cirrus-sf50-vision-jet-ocean.jpg

Unimog and a T-2C Buckeye.

Nauga,
whose needs are few

Cessna T210N and a Chevy Tahoe with gold stripes and a six-pointed star on both sides.

TAWOOD knows why.

If it were ever to be real: Terrafugia Transition.
Kill 2 birds with one stone.

Like all season tires, to me it seems like a bad compromise.
As with most things, I suppose it depends on your mission profile. For the pilot wanting an LSA and neighborhood vehicle, not a bad fit.

In truth, I'd go for the Tesla and a Lancair Legacy.

I'd want my original '68 VW Beetle and the Cessna 150 I soloed in. Two underpowered air cooled vehicles. One got me to the airport, the other got me into the air. I could do worse than going back to that simpler, and incredibly enjoyable time.

james, just break out the checkbook. kevin has had that plane up for sale since the day he built it!

A Diamond DA62 would be perfect
The new twin Diamond really is a nice plane.. not much love for them in the states but the demo vids are very impressive. It would honestly probably fit my "current" mission better than the TBM, but if I had a TBM and the assumed funds to go along with it I'm sure I could change my mission accordingly :)

Love that there are still new light GA twins hitting the market, so kudos to Diamond. The problem is, that for over $1mil it's a very expensive bird. We criticize the SR22 for being close to $1mil, so this is comfortably higher than that... and you have two diesel powerplants. But still, you have a lot more useful load, still have roughly 1,000 lbs of full fuel payload, and good range. So I would be very happy with it

**Interesting, I don't think anyone has mentioned PC12 yet... but we've had a lot of TBM love. Cool! For whatever problem's Mooney has right now at least part of Mooney's heritage lives on strong in the TBM =D

Can't name one of either. Need a car for fun (convertible) and a car for transportation (comfortable). A plane for fun (biplane) and also for transportation (anything fast).

Back