A.A. at it again

Seems like should could have lent him a hand.

That damn airline.

“As humans, we deserve more than that.”

I'll bet on his next Paris trip he won't come that way again.

"unconscious woman" as if she wasn't there by choice, too. He was non-violent, just creepy as hell.

And now that her public Instagram is published on a major news outlet, she better not think much in what's happening with that out there.

She's a social media manager in NYC. This ought to be good.
OffEJTR.gif

Yup, another childless Sex n the City dreamer. That city is riddled with them. We just need to dispense with the platitudes and institute basic income already. Too many "gig economy" people acting like they're the g-damned TVA, building America with their own bare hands. You ain't building Hoover Dam here sweetie, browsing instagram at home and opining about pop culture while selling clicks on the internet is not a bona fide job. (or the SAHW equivalent, selling R+F while drinking your @ss off in front of a tablet at home, while the kids run ragged and your husband wonders where the eff the checking account money went). :D

Last edited:
The jokes are kinda funny.

But I have trouble seeing it unreasonable for a woman to be upset that prompt action wasn't taken against someone who was publicly masturbating next to her while she slept. If that were happening to my wife or daughter I'm confident I'd lose it... Yeah her job seems like a joke, but considering what happens when creeps go unchecked throughout the world, I think the dude should have a lot worse coming- Registered offender, ass beat on the plane, etc...

I think this whole thing is ludicrous, but would ask we focus some of the incredulity at what this perv would think passable as opposed to how a potential victim responds...

Everybody be acting pious and all but how many of us HAVEN'T yanked one in secret while the FA was bent over cleaning up a coffee spill?

TBut I have trouble seeing it unreasonable for a woman to be upset that prompt action wasn't taken against someone who was publicly masturbating next to her while she slept. If that were happening to my wife or daughter I'm confident I'd lose it...

Exactly. I normally don't have empathy for passengers that get themselves beat up, etc, because they won't comply with what the crew tells them to do, but this isn't like that. This is a totally different case.

I guess most of the others in this thread would have no problem with it if their wife or kids were flying by themselves and this happened to them, and then to add insult to injury made them sit next of them the rest of the flight.

And meanwhile Ann Coulter is trashing Delta over a seat incident.

Have I missed a big opportunity? In all my life, I have managed never to smoke the ham on an airliner.

Seems like a rank-amateur attempt to single-handedly join the Mile-high Club. Sort of.

My wife the FA recently worked a flight back from Munich to Houston business/first. Mid flight a Air Marshall came to her and told her the young woman next to him was masturbating and could she do something about it...she was able to stop it by leaning in and asking the young passenger if she could put her shade down on her window...apparently she started again and sure enough the Air Marshall popped back up to say something and by now the whole crew knew....my wife's response to him was simple "you have a gun if its a security risk do something" ... but quickly let him off the hook by shutting it down...and probably only in a way that she could do it. If you were there when she told the story you would be rolling on the floor...she has a special time with the Marshalls and always enjoys keeping them happy doing a tough job...

I've always heard about the endless delays at American Airlines. Personally, I always though it was just exaggeration. However, after seeing a picture of the fellow that was the subject of the OP, I now believe all the tales of endless delays at American Airlines.

b608aa2b32b77af07859412cc9a15807

And meanwhile Ann Coulter is trashing Delta over a seat incident.
What is so funny about Ann Coulter trashing Delta is that she has a long history of trashing them....yet she continues to fly Delta.

Just another attention whore.

View attachment 54827

Yup, another childless Sex n the City dreamer. That city is riddled with them. We just need to dispense with the platitudes and institute basic income already. Too many "gig economy" people acting like they're the g-damned TVA, building America with their own bare hands. You ain't building Hoover Dam here sweetie, browsing instagram at home and opining about pop culture while selling clicks on the internet is not a bona fide job. (or the SAHW equivalent, selling R+F while drinking your @ss off in front of a tablet at home, while the kids run ragged and your husband wonders where the eff the checking account money went). :D
Holy crap that was funny!

Back