Beef Jerky (A Satire)

yup...and if they have in just the right place they can bounce off you knee and accidentally hit your master switch and turn it off mid flight...DOH!
Oh boy, there's one that hasn't happened to me.

Only looked at the title, but there's already a thread in this.

"AA at it again"

Be careful, I've had those pop off at rather inopportune times.

Ditto. An iPad and Ram mount to the wrist after a two foot drop, hurts.

I didn't know how far I was going to be flying. Always be prepared

Well technically you know how far you'll be flying before refueling anyway... unless you were planning on refueling and going further... you could know the average temp in fuel range. :)

What kept the video from being an A+++? LOL

It's not eBay? A+++++++++. Great seller. Super fast shipping!!!!

Actually you could be the physics tutor. You did better than any textbook with your Newton side and Bernoulli side that we all know doesn't do anything.

Bernoulli has been riding Newton's coattails for years. Damn shame he gets credit for all the heavy lifting.

That was an awesome video. But I have no idea how you can drink coffee and fly. I must stop drinking coffee a couple hrs before I fly. If not every 20 mins I would be landing to use the bathroom. I guess we all have a pee tube. Oh wait that is a pitot tube. Not a pee tube.

Oh, the humanity!

....,but seriously PC (? Why I bother again) - there are custom designed AA5 bow mounts that will accommodate cup holders. Made by "Dillon" and "Guy Warner" - don't know either is still in business but I'll let you do the leg work.
A search at Grumman Gang can get you there I 'spect

Stand by for GG jibe from PC.

I learned a lot about engines from this video, Bryan. As always, the educational value of your videos continues to impress.

I'm slow. Are we supposed to be able to figure out what the super-secret covered-up thing is?

I learned a lot about engines from this video, Bryan. As always, the educational value of your videos continues to impress.

Yes, I was especially glad to learn about the Tesla-coil jugs. There's nothing like high voltage to make a plane go fast.

Reactions: Ted
Yes, I was especially glad to learn about the Tesla-coil jugs. There's nothing like high voltage to make a plane go fast.

All electric is the future.

You are a silly, silly bastard. I love it.

I don't know where you need to get gas, but I pump mine out of a drum that I fill up at Love's. I've been a few places where they have a hose that lets gas come out of the ground just like at Love's!. I'd find one of those if you can afford it.

Serious question @SixPapaCharlie ... why were you banging the dipstick into the bottom of the tank hard enough to hear it?

Seems a little rough on light aluminum... just sayin'.

Serious question @SixPapaCharlie ... why were you banging the dipstick into the bottom of the tank hard enough to hear it?

Seems a little rough on light aluminum... just sayin'.
Same reason he sat his kids on the forward wing root (earlier post) - he's used to Tupperware airplanes.
Where do we report Grumman abuse?

Back