For Sale Lightspeed PFX overstock Sale!

pigpenracing

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
pigpen
I need to move some Lightspeed PFX headsets. As you know these are the top of the line headset from Lightspeed. Lightweight braided cable that is really flexible and never in the way. Bluetooth will stream music and make calls. The quietest ANR in the business! All headsets are in like new condition. These come with the case, new earseals and mic muff.
Zulu PFX Airplane plugs $699 shipped
Zulu PFX with Helicopter or lemo plug $699 shipped
n2450y@gmail.com or 979-451-3251

Last edited:
I got a little better price on the headsets this last go around so I will pass on the savings! Just lowered to $699 for all style PFX's.

Last edited:
Hmmmm, you got a 'try before you buy' option? I might need two if I can talk my wife our of Bose.

Hmmmm, you got a 'try before you buy' option? I might need two if I can talk my wife our of Bose.

Sorry but I don't have any demo headsets. I actually have been negotiating with several of my suppliers and got the price down a little more. $699 shipped! And these PFX's look new!

I'd like to get some new headsets for the Mooney... Was looking at a PFX (LEMO) for the left seat, Tango (LEMO) for the right seat, and Sierras (airplane plugs) for the back... But at these prices, maybe I could do some Zulus back there. PM sent.

Do the LEMO headsets still have the option to be battery powered? The plane I'd be using these most often in is panel powered but I'd still want to use them for GA as well.

Do the LEMO headsets still have the option to be battery powered? The plane I'd be using these most often in is panel powered but I'd still want to use them for GA as well.

I know you can get a Lemo to GA connector, which I would assume reverts them back to battery power.

That's what I'm curious about, if the LEMO headsets are still capable of running on their own batter power. Do they still have all of the same bits and pieces of the normal ones, just with the addition of a panel power plug?

That's what I'm curious about, if the LEMO headsets are still capable of running on their own batter power. Do they still have all of the same bits and pieces of the normal ones, just with the addition of a panel power plug?

I don't think so - I think the control box is different (it doesn't need to hold any batteries, after all). I haven't had a LEMO Lightspeed yet, but my LEMO Bose have a much smaller control box on the cable with no accommodation for batteries.

Now, if the LEMO->dual plug adapter has its own batteries, then you're golden (and I'll have to look into that!)

You know, I even looked at those the other day and had it backwards in my head which way they adapted. *derp*

I wonder how long a single 9v would last since I hear the pfx inhales batteries.

The PFX Lemo does not have batteries. The only one that does it the Bose A20. I have never used the 9V adapter on a PFX but my thought is battery life may be shorter than the regular battery powered PFX.

Back