Let's say you were dancing and you decided to throw a hot dog from Florida to Oregon

You are dancing and you throw a hotdog in a Northwest direction, who do you turn to for guidance?

• Total voters
I don't dance and throw hotdogs. One thing at a time.

Oscar Meyer, of course.

WAT.jpg

What is wrong with you? Sabret of course.
Well, first of all it's Sabrett with two T's.
...and B) - we're looking for a person from whom to elicit guidance, not a company.

Well, first of all it's Sabrett with two T's.
...and B) - we're looking for a person from whom to elicit guidance, not a company.
You think Oscar Meyer is a natural person?

I hate wasting food, don't throw it away

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I actually have about .5 hours in the Weinermobile. One of the guys in the office managed to have them come by for the Big Boss' birthday and I drove him to the lunch party. The Big Boss drove the return.

Cheers

some cupcake will find this offensive. if you really want offensive, try searching google for "girls and hotdogs". on second thought, no, don't do that.

I supposed you'd have to throw that hot dog along a great circle route. Unless the earth is flat and then it would just go off into space.

The most accurate hotdog toss would be achieved by strapping a JDAM kit on it prior to launch. I'm sure that sac doesn't want his weanie hitting the wrong target...

This isn't acid...it's sorta coherent...in a POA sense. I'm thinking the ethanol interlock failed.

How's the acid in Vietnam sac?

You would think that in a country where ethanol flows freely and one can buy prescription meds on the street, LSD and marijuana would be easy to get. Except that the prison term for using either is measured in decades, and the penalty for distribution is death.

Too late. I googled it and I'm scarred for life.

some cupcake will find this offensive. if you really want offensive, try searching google for "girls and hotdogs". on second thought, no, don't do that.

Man, you gotta get that dog outside the atmosphere - get it ballistic. . .gonna need to shield it on re-entry, too; might as well go for a whole eight-pack, MIRV it, hit a few towns in Oregon. And if Oregon decides to defend itself from hypersonic hot-dog attack, you better look into counter-measures and target spoofing. Might have to do some terminal phase maneuvering to defeat the hippy bun-interceptors. Maybe best to just saturate the target, put up 20-30 at once. . .no mustard, though - Geneva convention and all.

Back