About time!!

Indiana_Pilot

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Flying "B"
After 2 months of trying to get my Instrument Checkride finished (wx and scheduling) I took it and passed!!

It was a great feeling to file and fly my Cherokee 180C through a broken layer on the way home!!

I would write a big write up but in short.. I studied... flew and passed!

I just wish I would have done his along time ago.. not after 600 hours TT!

fbe56fb5dc6f052563e96d26369d4262.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Who was the examiner?

Off topic, but we're coming to Connersville this weekend to bring our 3 year old to see Thomas the Train. With the weather forecast, looks like we will be driving. :(

Nice. Who was the examiner?

Off topic, but we're coming to Connersville this weekend to bring our 3 year old to see Thomas the Train. With the weather forecast, looks like we will be driving. :(

Oh dear god... Thomas the Trane takes over Connersville every year. lol Have fun with that!

I used Jim Hupman from Springfield, Ohio. I have been going to MGY (Dayton-Wright Brothers) for my lessons... He is truly a great examiner and gives his advice even after the check ride.. Call it words of wisdom from a very experienced Examiner and Corporate Pilot.

And got your ticket wet right after the checkride.....really cool..!!!

nice job, congrats! and nice plane too!

Yup, this right here, my thoughts exactly. Don't forget to find a good safety pilot to help you stay current and proficient! (Not always as easy as you might think ha ha)

Yup, this right here, my thoughts exactly. Don't forget to find a good safety pilot to help you stay current and proficient! (Not always as easy as you might think ha ha)

ouch, that hurts!

Cool video...I have to imagine I would be super nervous first time solo into IMC

Not going to lie-- I was nervous on the ground before my first solo departure into IMC. Once I was in the air, all was fine. Definitely got the ticket wet that day, though.

Back