Whats wrong with black Caddy?

That's camouflage for new product testing... keeping reporters from seeing the details in spy pics...

Ever see a mary kay caddy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the same thing every car company does to conceal details of specific designs prior to being released. Nothing new, it'll be black when it's released into service. It's just a vinyl wrap anyway.

Unless they plan on deploying twenty of these, it's going to be a sitting duck. Normally for POTUS movements, there is a convoy of plain black Federal motorpool Tahoes and Vics, and usually broken up in two convoys. You don't know which convoy, or which car, that the POTUS is in.

Unless they plan on deploying twenty of these, it's going to be a sitting duck. Normally for POTUS movements, there is a convoy of plain black Federal motorpool Tahoes and Vics, and usually broken up in two convoys. You don't know which convoy, or which car, that the POTUS is in.

I've seen events where they operate three at a time of "the limo", whatever it is. Also the shuffle game with the "Marine One" like helicopters when airborne, etc...

But I'm still a fan of, "They'd be a lot more civilized if we didn't bother getting them any security at all... there's a written succession, and no shortage of politicians who want the job. So, the world can just whack them until they get to one that doesn't tick everyone off..."

Hand them the keys to a Prius and tell them to enjoy driving themselves places... see if the foreign bad guys or their own unrepresented "constituents" get to them first... kinda like a Logan's Run sort of thing. LOL. Let 'em fend for themselves... and they can have a firearm just like anyone else in whatever jurisdiction they happen to be in... and can enjoy getting whatever permits they desire for those, too.

Takes care of a whole lot of problems in one nice budget cut. Secret Service can go back to guarding the Mints, or whatever else they do. Just pull them off the politicians.

I've seen events where they operate three at a time of "the limo", whatever it is. Also the shuffle game with the "Marine One" like helicopters when airborne, etc...

But I'm still a fan of, "They'd be a lot more civilized if we didn't bother getting them any security at all... there's a written succession, and no shortage of politicians who want the job. So, the world can just whack them until they get to one that doesn't tick everyone off..."

Hand them the keys to a Prius and tell them to enjoy driving themselves places... see if the foreign bad guys or their own unrepresented "constituents" get to them first... kinda like a Logan's Run sort of thing. LOL. Let 'em fend for themselves... and they can have a firearm just like anyone else in whatever jurisdiction they happen to be in... and can enjoy getting whatever permits they desire for those, too.

Takes care of a whole lot of problems in one nice budget cut. Secret Service can go back to guarding the Mints, or whatever else they do. Just pull them off the politicians.

Trump in a Prius would be a classic SNL skit.

Per Montana, we need protection from the politicians not the other way around...

I wonder if that one comes with the little siphon in the roof that drops down and removes every ounce of the driver's ability to drive.

It doesn't look a whole lot different on the surface from the previous generation. As I recall that was based off of a K4500 4x4 Top Kick with the 8.1L gas V8 and Allison 5-speed automatic. My guess is GM made some changes to the K4500 and there's a new Cadillac body style they're trying to replicate, hence the new version. Basically they wanted it to be really tough, and I think it's equipped with enough gadgets and gismos (and armor) to make it heavy enough that it needs a pretty hefty frame.

This guy had something to say about black caddies

3480482_fuzzy-zoeller_1.jpeg

It must be replacing the blow molded plastic panels we'd see taped to the bodies of the cars we flew from Germany to LA.

I believe many of the mountain test vehicles if not driven here, arrive via train car. Some of the industry paparazzi seem to have a number of shots from down near where one of the trainyards generally are.

Back