Flight Chops Pitts Acro

I was so excited when I saw his Instagram saying he was coming to Steinbach for the training. I just wish I was around so I could've watched him in the practice area during his training and not just the videos later.

I was so excited when I saw his Instagram saying he was coming to Steinbach for the training. I just wish I was around so I could've watched him in the practice area during his training and not just the videos later.

Why? Would watching him train be any different from watching anyone else train?

Wouldn't necessarily, it's just the fact of knowing who's in the plane that makes it more fun to watch. It's just like watching anything else really, you either have to be super interested in what you're watching by default or know someone that's participating, both is an added bonus.

Because he's a *far* better video producer than the thousands of people that setup a gopro in their plane and then post a video of it running in real time, far too often without even any commentary and instead some random song playing.

Because he's a *far* better video producer than the thousands of people that setup a gopro in their plane and then post a video of it running in real time, far too often without even any commentary and instead some random song playing.
... well there goes my idea for my trip to Sedona this weekend. :(

I wanted to watch him in person from the ground while he was in the practice area, so his producing skills wouldn't have affected much. It was more just knowing who's in the plane training making it more worth while to see.

Uhhhh... huh?

I wanted to watch him in person from the ground while he was in the practice area, so his producing skills wouldn't have affected much. It was more just knowing who's in the plane training making it more worth while to see.

Yeah, um...

All seems a bit stalker-ish... LOL.

All seems a bit stalker-ish... LOL.

How do you know that's not what I was going for? I kid! Just watching a bunch of his videos following his progress through various checkouts and training, running into him at OshKosh, and seeing all the different places he goes for training, it was just cool to know he was only a few miles away for aerobatic training.

Back