Help a fellow PoAer out in starting his new brokerage...

THANK YOU!

After I finish consuming .025 AMUS in craft beer I will proceed into beating the shiat out of my form software that costs several AMU's to maintain.

And I'll find you a plane after you fill out the form... and send me a check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I DID fill out the form...and got a completely blank-bodied email response from 'no-reply@wufoo.com'

Sorry. Jaded that my new lightspeed ANR's were faded.

FFS... I hope you're joking because I need all the input I can get!

Serves you right for buying them from some shmuck on the forums.

I absolutely am joking. Sarcasm is my favorite language... and I wanted to pass the time while we waited for @eman1200 to get back.

I finally was able to unf&$k the form engine on the website.

Thanks for the input. Ps.... eman.... thank goodness I'm not a mandatory reporter!!!!!!

Yes. Have a decathalon inbound hopefully in the next couple days. The listing broker form needs to be better unplucked before it drops there too. Thanks for the help!

@Tampico Trauma I looked over your form and have two TINY nitpicks otherwise looks great!
Nitpick.JPG
You put the "greater than" sign before 650 you want the "less than <" sign.

Also anyway to allow the user to select more than one of these? I would have selected the 0-500 AND 500-1000 selections but I wasn't able to.
nitpick2.JPG

If your credit score is less than 650, shouldn't it just say "no" right away? :)

Just tested the form out. Not bad. Just needs a little polishing, as mentioned above.

Tampico: Love the entrepreneurship! If you need a pool of ferry pilots, I'd love to help! I can PM my qualifications if that's something you're interested in. Based out of Sacramento...

Hello? Is this thing on? Echo echo echoecho

Back