Howdy folks...

Sleek-Jet

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Sleek-Jet
Thought I'd come over to the blue board and see what's what...

So... Hi!!

<---- Yes, the same goof ball with bad typing and spelling from the red board...

Welcom Sleek Jet. Its great to be blue;) Be sure to read our ROC and we look forward to you joining us on the board. I think you'll find it a great community here.

Represent.

Northwest Siiiide... :D

I've lurked over here off and on... but thought it might be good to have an alternate... B) I see myself posting over here a bit more in the future...

Welcome!

(Now, where's the leaning lab avatar?!)

Right now she's asleep in the other room... :D She just got fed and went poop... and now a nap... it's a dog's life. :yes:

That avatar is on my work computer, I'll have to wait till tonight to put it up. :D

<---- Yes, the same goof ball with bad typing and spelling from the red board...
If you think that's going to give you special status here... get in line! Even the most perfect among us continues to misspell and use horrible grammar.

But, I try to make a few mistakes now and then just to seem humble. :D

Welcome from... the other side! :cheerswine:

If you think that's going to give you special status here... get in line! Even the most perfect among us continues to misspell and use horrible grammar.

But, I try to make a few mistakes now and then just to seem humble. :D

Welcome from... the other side! :cheerswine:

Miss spelers of the wurld unight!!! :D

My helo pilot buddy says helicopter pilots are the only real pilots, the rest of us are just plane pilots!:D

We do tend to say stuff like that. It's to hide our dirty little secret that helicopters are actually easy to fly :D

Runways are for beauty queens...

Dang, I've been lurking around here for months; and you passed my posts in a day.
Participate frequently. I didn't catch one post and I've never gone to the other thread. But, welcome!

I like to see what folks have to say about things I'm interested in. Well, except for those spinning-wingy gizmos. Those guys ain't right! :)

Thought I'd come over to the blue board and see what's what...

So... Hi!!

Welcome, to the place where it is not breaking the rules to discuss almost any topic. Where we have a chat room, an a specal place called the spin zone.

Plus the moderators actually do their jobs.

I like this place already... :D

Thanks for the welcome everyone...

The mods have a sense of humor over here too! :yes:

I'll see you on the 6th for the Tucson BBQ!

You never did answer my question, is it just you and Charley coming down in his airplane, or is 6909A or whatever her screen name comming with you??

You never did answer my question, is it just you and Charley coming down in his airplane, or is 6909A or whatever her screen name comming with you??

Charlie, Martin, Russell, Sheri, and myself. Split between Charlie and Sheris' planes'

Jerry may go too!

Charlie, Martin, Russell, Sheri, and myself. Split between Charlie and Sheris' planes'

Jerry may go too!

Holy Crap... didn't realize that many were comming from up your way... We're going to need a bigger boat... :D

I'll reserve a van pronto...

I thought Jerry was going, one reason I chose next weekend was so he could make it... :confused:

Yeah ......... the 6969A chick is coming too. :rofl: And looks like there's no backing out or we'll be short on airplanes from here.

Back