Spiders will eat us all...

Flying_Nun

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Flying_Nun
spiderz.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-on-earth-in-one-year/?utm_term=.152f3acc5040

weird, I was just thinking to myself "hhmmm, I wonder how much all the spiders in the world weigh", so thank you for clearing that up!

So how many spiders does it take to make 29,000,000 tons..??

(as I sit on the roof of my house to get away from the spiders)

29 million tons doesn't seem like that much. All the people in the world is nearly a billion tons. I'm willing to bet the total weight of mosquitoes or other pest insects is even bigger.

Of course, 28 million of those tons are in Australia, and each spider could bite your face off and spit it back out at you.

I watched a video of a black widow killing a queen wasp yesterday, I still don't feel well. Now I wake up to this? I need to start drinking again.

Pretty sure I've killed almost a ton of black widders in my hangar over the past 13 years.

I can't use explosives anymore. The judge was -very- clear about that. Really emphasized it. Couldn't have been any more direct, really.

you can have accidental fires. you can have accidental explosions. im not saying it was aliens, but.... you know.... aliens.

And SPIDERS! Good enough for me. Pick me for the jury!

I can't use explosives anymore. The judge was -very- clear about that. Really emphasized it. Couldn't have been any more direct, really.
Mistake Not, I was thinking. How do we know you are allowed to fly? The Judge may have made other stipulations on you after your "crime."

When I was a kid, up in Canada, we went swimming along the shoreline and collected lots of snagged fishing lures, some camper told us there were underwater spiders... about kept me out of the lake after that... LOL

Back