For Sale Nice bird

Looks good until you see at the very bottom of the add it has hail damage. I was going to look at this airplane before I bought my 140 but the hail damage made me walk away. If it was really nice it would be sold already. I saw the add a few months back.

Looks good until you see at the very bottom of the add it has hail damage. I was going to look at this airplane before I bought my 140 but the hail damage made me walk away. If it was really nice it would be sold already. I saw the add a few months back.
Yeah that's the only kicker. It does mention
"A visual inspection of the aircraft shows no obvious sign of any damage or repairs." So I assumed it was very minimal.

Last edited:
It is very pretty. I did some research on that one before I committed to fly to see it in person. You may want to check its history. It had some major damage from a ground loop and nose over.

I'm sure the hail dimples will make it faster. Works for golf balls! :eek:

It is very pretty. I did some research on that one before I committed to fly to see it in person. You may want to check its history. It had some major damage from a ground loop and nose over.
I'm not buying it, I just think she's purty.

Back