I fought the law and...I WON

Twenty some years ago .. I am … ordered to pay … over 20 grand. I fought for years … In 2005 … I paid ... Even though this was not my debt. A few months later someone reopens the case. It gets closed and reopened over 6 times in the next 6 years. I thought I had it stopped. A year ago I find I am still being charged this debt.

I went on a mission to get help to have this stopped ... It is still a battle for I am not done yet. … I had this stopped in March of 2016. In June 2016 someone reopened the case. …

P.S. I should mention that 20 grand was may dads debt owed to my mother for my child support. …

and

What have I learned from this ... ...I need no attorney...

Really? That’s what you’ve learned from this?

I think his first appearance was when x-rays found something, his back was broken in a bunch if places, other medical problems were complicating his life, he could hardly get in and out of his airplane, he lived too fat away from the only doc that could help, somebody had to pay, ...

and then the child support story came up after that.

Or am I getting this confused with another poster? there have been so many similar stories.
His first post appears to have been about looking for a sport pilot instructor:

https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/student-sp-seeking-instructor.54396/

I see a pattern of enlisting help from people with more knowledge and then telling them they are wrong.

I see a pattern of enlisting help from people with more knowledge and then telling them they are wrong.

LOL. As a newbie here, that was my thought reading his posts. Drama queen.

Is all this piling on really necessary?

In this case I don't think it's piling on as much as calling BS on a too long running tale of woes from a guy who wants help with his problems but is either quick to argue with any discussion or says "no, that won't work" to any advice or suggested solutions.

I'm amazed how so many people post tales of their personal woes online. When they beg for money, it is even worse.

IMO...What Tony has is a world of 'alternative facts'..... an obsessive need to whine,...an active GoFundMe page begging for $$......oh, and (based on the below observation only), apparently a nice, new-to-him airplane that he'll be flying. See post #11, dated 03/06/17 (disclaimer....that's not Tony in the pic following.)

http://eaaforums.org/showthread.php?3794-Cygnet-SF-2A-First-Flight/page2

The actual court case he references above (I located and downloaded the official docket posting) is still listed as 'open'...meaning no official decision has been made on it.

"Bite me" indeed, Harold! :)

Jim

Do you like my new airplane...I do to..Let me tell the story of my new airplane. A few years ago I helped someone. To me it was no big deal. To him it meant the world. Then a couple years later I offer up something else to this man. Not knowing I had already did this once. He said I would not take anything for this or I wanted nothing.
He tells me to come over and visit. I do and we go out to eat. He explains to me what I had done for him, I had no idea and forgot all about it. He gives me this airplane for almost nothing. Then someone else who knows me purchased it for me.

My case is still open because I am waiting on the Judges Order......But keep up the beating..I am use to it...

Tony

PalmPilot....Bullies come in all forums and walks of life. This thread and my other one shows this. They don't even know they are bullies. I feel sorry for them..

Tony

PalmPilot....Bullies come in all forums and walks of life. This thread and my other one shows this. They don't even know they are bullies. I feel sorry for them..

Tony
Pot, kettle

Twenty some years ago I file for divorce. A couple months after I file I am called into court and ordered to pay an arrears of over 20 grand. I fought for years to get this debt stopped. In 2005 the case is ordered closed by process of law. I paid my debt. Even though this was not my debt.

P.S. I should mention that 20 grand was may dads debt owed to my mother for my child support. I had to pay this. The child of the people whom this debt was ordered for had to pay his own child support..That is SICK...

I said way back, when this was an active thread, that your story makes no sense (like how do you get into arrears when the divorce just got filed) and after many pages the punch line (your P.S.) arrives. How anyone could be held to pay someone else's debt (and then PAY IT!!) is beyond reality. Why would it take years and not 5 minutes in front of the judge 20 years ago to prove it's not your debt? Don't they use SSNs? How that wasn't nipped in the bud 20 years ago by you is nuts. And then you say you talked to numerous attorneys and none would take your case because "no one believed me." No surprise...doesn't pass the smell test. Sorry.

Actually, Tony is one of the more talented trolls I've seen work. Perfectly normal conversations on the other forums he frequents, then he must get the urge to simultaneously come over and jack up POA for fun and (??) profit(??).

....and if he wants to solicit funds on his gofundme page and collect his disability, while using his limited physical capabilities and $$$ to fly an airplane someone 'gave' him, rather than actually work and contribute to society like most of the rest of us, I suppose that's his prerogative.

Pssstttt....everybody.....let's be vewy vewy qwuiet on this thread. Maybe he'll think we've all gone away. I"ll start now. Happy Monday all :)

Jim

Back