POA Traffic, Please Advise

DutchRoller

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
DutchRoller
Hi all. Just joinded today though I've been lurking for a little while. There appears to be quite a bit of expertise on here so I hope to benefit from it. I'm a low time private pilot so I'm sure that I could learn a lot here. Anyways, hello.

There appears to be quite a bit of expertise on here so I hope to benefit from it.

Yeah, but it's a bit like shoveling your way through a manure pile, hoping to find a pony. :)

Welcome! Grab a cup of coffee, help yourself to a donut, and share your wisdom with us.

If you only want half a doughnut, I already picked one up with my grubby mitts, ripped it in half, breathed on both pieces, then put one half back.

You could have that other half if you'd like; or find another of the exact same kind, and tear that one in half with your grubby mitts, and put it back. Hold it close enough to your face to steam both halves before returning one.

Welcome, you can have your own cup of coffee.

Hi all. Just joinded today though I've been lurking for a little while. There appears to be quite a bit of expertise on here so I hope to benefit from it. I'm a low time private pilot so I'm sure that I could learn a lot here. Anyways, hello.

You have come to the right place...welcome!

Bob Gardner

If you only want half a doughnut, I already picked one up with my grubby mitts, ripped it in half, breathed on both pieces, then put one half back.

You could have that other half if you'd like; or find another of the exact same kind, and tear that one in half with your grubby mitts, and put it back. Hold it close enough to your face to steam both halves before returning one.

Welcome, you can have your own cup of coffee.
Don't use the provided cups though, 6PC was alone with them.

Thanks for the greetings but what is this obssession with donuts?

Thanks for the greetings but what is this obssession with donuts?
It's about AOA's, Angle of Attack Indicators. They have this thing called the Blue Doughnut that tells you when you're at the best angle of attack for a perfect landing. Someone was extolling their virtues here. Problem was he was selling them also. That's a no no. So it became one of the go to jokes. Previous go to jokes were "but did he file a flight plan." That was about how the NTSB and the news always say whether or not a flight plan was filed when there is an accident as if it had anything to do with the accident. Then there is "the chute."

It's about AOA's, Angle of Attack Indicators. They have this thing called the Blue Doughnut that tells you when you're at the best angle of attack for a perfect landing. Someone was extolling their virtues here. Problem was he was selling them also. That's a no no. So it became one of the go to jokes. Previous go to jokes were "but did he file a flight plan." That was about how the NTSB and the news always say whether or not a flight plan was filed when there is an accident as if it had anything to do with the accident. Then there is "the chute."

Don't forget strobes. AOA is so 2016

So extolling the virtues of something you are selling is considered a no no? Sounds like marketing to me.

U had to ruin the fun for him...eh

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Had Maui kept that in the classified it would have been OK. He didn't. That's why he's been pummeled here.

Ok, I get it now. He was advertising his product outside of the classifides. I guess that would probably be a no no.

Ok, I get it now. He was advertising his product outside of the classifides. I guess that would probably be a no no.
A little bit might have been okay but this guy was starting new threads just to say how wonderful AOA indicators were. He wasn't here for social intercourse. He was here solely to market.

Back