I fought the law and...I WON

1600vw

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
H.A.S.
I won my Child support case. The judge was not happy to learn I was charged a 20 thousand dollar debt that was not mine. He was even more upset when he found this debt was my fathers.
I sat waiting on the Judge. Looked over at the states attorney. I told here I had enough evidence to stop this from happening to me, and I also have enough evidence to win this case. She said we will see. I must mention I had no attorney.
She wanted this case thrown out for lack of protocol. Once the Judge heard what was happening he was not having it. She said " states attorney " that she was filing a motion for this. The judge said file anything you want.
Before he walked out of court he came up to me and said he wished he could do more for me. But he was taking my docket back into his Chambers and going over this. By the time we left even the states attorney told me if I need any legal help or have any legal questions to call her. She said I know I am on the opposite side but this is not right what has happened to you. When people do see this did indeed happen to me they have empathy. Everyone.
I do not get any punitive damages but do get my money back.
Tony

The judge wanted me to give him a number they owed me on the spot. I told him I had no idea. He is giving me 60 days to get this info together. There is a man who is handling this right now. He stepped forward and said he would help. He is a good friend of mine. But the Judge explained I give 30 days on something like this. But for you I am giving you 60 days. We are hoping to have all this info by weeks end.
The judge was also amazed I had an attorney who handled my divorce case. He could not believe an attorney allowed this to happen. I told him this attorney is next on my list.
Tony
P.S. By the time I am done I will be the crappiest attorney anyone has seen, for I have no idea what I am doing, but I am doing it...lol

You got lucky. Which is good.

"I must mention I had no attorney."'

Never bring a knife to a gunfight.

I see your other money-making venture isn't doing as well since folks found out your injuries were from a motorcycle racing accident, Tony.

https://www.gofundme.com/lhxubo

Last edited:
Just went to Social Security and Child support Enforcement. We found that for the last 8 years Social Security has been sending these payments out. But child support has no record of these payments. Shady activity or a mistake. We are trying to find out now.
Tony

You have not a clue. Comment when you have one. Marphans and Osteoporosis is not caused by any accident.

Oh...BITE ME...

Nor did I say they were Tony.

Anyone new to the forum can verify your veracity simply by searching your earlier posts....Thought it was prudent to make newer members aware. I'm done here....thanks!

Nor did I say they were Tony.

Anyone new to the forum can verify your veracity simply by searching your earlier posts....Thought it was prudent to make newer members aware. I'm done here....thanks!

No you implied something. Just keep posting and show your true colors...

We are hoping to have all this wrapped up by next week. I will be glad to have all this behind me. I did ask the Judge what made him believe this would not come back onto me. I told him to look over this docket and he will see in the last 15 years this case has been closed and opened over 6 times. This was when he said he was taking this case back into his Chambers and looking it over. He spoke with me off the record for about 10 mins.
Tony

You got lucky. Which is good.

"I must mention I had no attorney."'

Never bring a knife to a gunfight.

I could not find one attorney that would help me. Not one. It was not about money. I had those backing me with money. Just no one would help. People believed I was making this up and looking for a way to make a buck. As Rosenow. But I careless what people think. I told myself in January 2016 when I found this was still being charged to me, that if no one helped me by December I was filing myself. That is just what I did. It was the ladies at the court house whom I have to thank. They helped me more then anyone. The ladies in the records department and in the circuits clerks office. There are no forums for this filing. It must be filed by the attorney. He/She draws up these papers. The ladies in the circuit clerks office wrote out a paper telling me how to write up these forum. Then the ladies in the records department located and notarized all forums I needed to prove my case. Like I said once people find I was indeed charged this debt they do have empathy. Caring loving people. Then you have those who are just full of hate. No matter what you do you have an alternative motive. I try to stay away from that drama...
Tony

Get this we are going over the docket trying to get everything in order for the order the Judge filed. In March of 2016 I had this stopped. In June of 2016 they started it right back up again. When I go before the Judge I am asking him how do we stop this for good? What does it take?
Tony

I am waiting as are many others.....
You may be, but I doubt many others are.

I'm glad you got a good result in court and hope you can provide what you need to the judge to bring this matter to a close once and for all. However, from the multi year telling of your story here and from the way you've interacted with people and sought help from the board (and beyond it), surely you are aware that you are not the most sympathetic person to many here.

You may be, but I doubt many others are.

I'm glad you got a good result in court and hope you can provide what you need to the judge to bring this matter to a close once and for all. However, from the multi year telling of your story here and from the way you've interacted with people and sought help from the board (and beyond it), surely you are aware that you are not the most sympathetic person to many here.

You can doubt whatever you what. That does not make you correct..

You can doubt whatever you what. That does not make you correct..
I am pointing out that you've turned off a lot of otherwise kind and sympathetic people over time here. Arguing with everyone that replies to your posts is a good example of the behavior.

Again, good luck getting this resolved once and for all.

I am pointing out that you've turned off a lot of otherwise kind and sympathetic people over time here. Arguing with everyone that replies to your posts is a good example of the behavior.

Again, good luck getting this resolved once and for all.

Not everyone as anyone can see from my post. Just the condescending ones.
As to my case. I don't believe this will ever be over or resolved, the State keeps bringing it right back up. IMHO this will go on until the day I am dead and then after that. No matter how many Judges orders I have.
Tony

As a newcomer to the story, from the little of the story I've seen, you do not come across as the hero.

As a newcomer to the story, from the little of the story I've seen, you do not come across as the hero.

Nor am I trying to be.. I needed some help and was looking to other aviators for this help. But what I found was...Well everyone who reads these posts see what I found. But some did step forward and helped. Those that did and they know who they are I thank them very much.

What have I learned from this besides we have a lot of snobs on this forum...I need no attorney...

Looks like ive missed out on some drama from the past.

You are lucky.... The crazy thing, I was accused of all sorts of rude nasty things anyone who reads the thread will see this. Rules to not attack other members, where were those rules when I was being attacked? I proved them all wrong and why I re posted this. I had two problem in my life I could not handle alone. I have no outside resources for I no longer mingle with others for I do not work. I posted here thinking the educated are aviators and some may be able to help. What I got was attacked. I have a health issue and a legal issue and people could not believe this? Why? They do not go through things like this? Well I am sorry I have. Those whom have not are lucky to not have gone through health issues or legal battles. Some have these battles.
Back on topic.
You should have seen the look on the States Attorney's face when she said I am filing to have this dismissed. The Judge stood up from his bench or seat bent over the desk and looked at her and said...file what you want. He was not happy.. Nor was I.

Tony

A readers digest version on the beginning of this story might help me remember what this is all about.

Twenty some years ago I file for divorce. A couple months after I file I am called into court and ordered to pay an arrears of over 20 grand. I fought for years to get this debt stopped. In 2005 the case is ordered closed by process of law. I paid my debt. Even though this was not my debt. A few months later someone reopens the case. It gets closed and reopened over 6 times in the next 6 years. I thought I had it stopped. A year ago I find I am still being charged this debt.
I went on a mission to get help to have this stopped once and for all and to collect punitive damages for the injustice thrown upon me. This was or is my legal battle. It is still a battle for I am not done yet. The judge was amazed to hear I had an attorney 20 some years ago. This attorney is next on my list. Think Malpractice.
But the real kicker. I had this stopped in March of 2016. In June 2016 someone reopened the case. I can not wait to go back in front of the judge and ask him what are we going to do about this? I still believe I should receive punitive damages. He needs to explain why i am not getting this when others whom have been charged way less received punitive damages.
My Legal case in a nut shell.
Tony
P.S. I should mention that 20 grand was may dads debt owed to my mother for my child support. I had to pay this. The child of the people whom this debt was ordered for had to pay his own child support..That is SICK...

Last edited:
I come here thinking these people on this forum are the most educated I will find. What I found was accusations and name calling. Let me say not everyone on this forum was like this. Just the majority. What I learned was the meaning of the word....SNOB..You can call me uneduacted and I will be happy. For I found how the educated treat those whom they believe is not as educated as themselves....Snob....
Tony

You would think when I came here looking for help I asked for a million bucks. All I wanted was some help fighting this case. I even told everyone I would pay for this help. Let me state someone stepped up. All they did was look over my paper work and make sure my i's were dotted and T's crossed and everything was in order. This person is receiving from me over 7 grand.
I was treated like a junkie on the street corner with their hand out trying to get a fix....I am ashamed to be part of this group and why I will not be back.
Good-Bye
Tony
P.S. I was a member here for a few years before mentioning any of this. Like I said I thought the Child support deal was a done deal years ago.

Last edited:
I think his first appearance was when x-rays found something, his back was broken in a bunch if places, other medical problems were complicating his life, he could hardly get in and out of his airplane, he lived too fat away from the only doc that could help, somebody had to pay, ...

and then the child support story came up after that.

Or am I getting this confused with another poster? there have been so many similar stories.

I think his first appearance was when x-rays found something, his back was broken in a bunch if places, other medical problems were complicating his life, he could hardly get in and out of his airplane, he lived too fat away from the only doc that could help, somebody had to pay, ...

and then the child support story came up after that.

Or am I getting this confused with another poster? there have been so many similar stories.

All I know is I am glad he posted here. If that dude can get a medical, than just about anyone can.

IMO...What Tony has is a world of 'alternative facts'..... an obsessive need to whine,...an active GoFundMe page begging for $$......oh, and (based on the below observation only), apparently a nice, new-to-him airplane that he'll be flying. See post #11, dated 03/06/17 (disclaimer....that's not Tony in the pic following.)

http://eaaforums.org/showthread.php?3794-Cygnet-SF-2A-First-Flight/page2

The actual court case he references above (I located and downloaded the official docket posting) is still listed as 'open'...meaning no official decision has been made on it.

"Bite me" indeed, Harold! :)

Jim

Last edited:
Back