Wanted: A Few Expired Paper Sectionals

455 Bravo Uniform

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
455 Bravo Uniform
I like "fantasy flying" routes at my kitchen table, with my and Fore Flight just ain't cuttin' it.

Looking for one of these three-somes:

MEM, DAL, HOU

Or

ATL, JAC, MIA

(Expired is fine, but not looking for "antiques", lol!)

Let me know what you want for shipping and your troubles.

Dang...about 4 years too late. I moved on from paper long ago. I even had about half of the US posted on the wall of my 'aviation room' (also known as the guest bedroom), and that's gone now.

I have HOU and DAL. PM your address. Don't worry about postage. Just pay it forward! Cheers.

Dave

Pm your address for Atl - it is the only one I got for ya

I like Dave's idea-I'll do same

Did you locate a Memphis sectional? I'm sure I have one or five expired ones in the hangar or plane.

I have an expired Salt lake and a Vegas that's about to expire....

All I can offer

No Memphis yet. Will PM ya.

I don't want to be greedy, but if you want to get rid of the ones from out west, and N.O., I'll PM you.

Thanks again!!

I probably have Denver, Cheyenne, Wichita, and ABQ or some sub-set if you want em. I'll check next time I'm looking at paper and see what's expired. Might have more that are fairly old in a box in the hangar too.

I think I've got JAC and MIA at home because I just got new ones. I'll look tonight.

I can get you cases of expired sectionals and TACs. I can also get all of the IFR highs and lows. Let me know if your requests haven't been filled yet.

I've got the last cycle Jacksonville and Miami. Do you want them? Where do you want me to send them?

Nm, I looked in my airplane, no older sectional. I looked in my home office and none there either.
Then I realized, wife adopted them as a gag wrapping paper for my aviation-related birthday presents. LOL
Sorry, Bravo Uniform, my apologies for not realizing that sooner. No SAT sectional for you.

Thanks for checking Lou.

@NKTFlyer - Thanks, I think I may have my 2 trios rounded out, depending on what some of the fine folks before you find in the dark recesses of their hangars or seat-back pockets.

POA is great!

Just a note, we already chatted in PM but the schedule hasn't worked out to get to the hangar yet this week. Probably this weekend after it stops snowing.

I sent a Jacksonville and a Tampa-Orlando TAC.

Wish I would have seen this thread 8 days earlier. I just put about two dozen in the trash. :eek:( I'll double check to see what, if any, I have left and will check back here.

I have a MEM here at home (glad to send it to you.) I will check the hangar asap. Which ones do you still need?

Thanks guys! You all are a generous bunch.

I am lacking MEM and MIA.

For everyone else that has responded with offers for other sectionals beside the 6 originals I wanted, THANK YOU (!). I am going to be overwhelmed with stacks of sectionals. Maybe we can turn this into the "Sectional Pay It Forward" thread, and see if anyone else wants the others for kitchen-table flying.

Don't do that!
Give them to your wife and hint that they can be used as a gag wrapping paper for pilot gifts! :)

I used to do that when I gave a little gift to my students once they passed their PPC.

I would love a 1975 NY and Wash sectional! That's when I received my PPC.

i'm also looking for expired sectionals for an upcoming x-country (NJ->Seattle via WV, Mt Rushmore and MT):
Cincinnati
St. Louis
Chicago
Omaha
Twin Cities
Cheyenne
Billings
Salt Lake City
Denver
Great Falls
Seattle
Montreal

Anybody still have them sitting around?

I have a few Albuquerque, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and Denver ones sitting around. I also have a few New York and Charlotte ones.

Let me know

I have a few Albuquerque, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and Denver ones sitting around. I also have a few New York and Charlotte ones.

Let me know

sent PM, tx

Let me know
yes, please, I can send you postage via PayPal if that works for you
Albuquerque, Charlotte and Denver would be great to have! If your NY area is newer than 2016, that would also be good.
(opened a conversation but not sure how to send a direct message...)

I can get you cases of expired sectionals and TACs. I can also get all of the IFR highs and lows. Let me know if your requests haven't been filled yet.

Are you looking to get rid of the whole lot (cases) at once?
I'm looking for the following:
Cincinnati
St. Louis
Chicago
Omaha
Twin Cities
Cheyenne
Billings
Salt Lake City
Denver
Great Falls
Seattle
Montreal

Hello, new guy here just getting started. I realize this is a somewhat old thread, but if anyone still has an old New York or Montreal they'd be willing to part with, I'd appreciate it. PM me please

Thanks

Back