Avionics shops near Memphis

arkvet

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Brent
I'm actually in northeast Arkansas but close enough to MEM that's a good reference point. I just want to explore my options. I don't really want to give lots of details on previous experiences as I could easily use them again. I'd be willing to fly 200-300 miles at the most but closer is of course better. Going long distances adds to the overall expense (time is money you know).

I'd prefer a small shop that doesn't look down on me because I'm not a Bizjet or someone needing an Aspen. I pay cash for all my avionics stuff and am pretty easy to deal with. Just need a shop that is fair that would appreciate my business.

Heath Aviation in Winona, MS is a good guy and authorized on all the popular brands. He's a Navion guy so he's not going to look down on you.

Tomlinson Avionics in Pine Bluff is good. I also like Greg Wood at Memphis Avionics. Good luck.

Ive heard good about this guy. My buddy uses him and likes him. He is in Olive Branch, MS

http://bondurantavionics.com/

I talked to Bill this morning for quite a while and had a great discussion. Very pleased. Planning on taking the short hop over to Olive Branch sometime in the next few weeks for him to take a look at the plane / panel and discuss options (present and future).

Thanks for the recommendation!

Good luck! I have heard a lot of good things about Bondurant. I expect you will be very pleased.

Back