How mush time did you get this weekend???

3.2 hrs so far, if weather permits another 2 today

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2.2hrs of instruction. Solely working on landings. First lesson that we (CFI and myself) mutually agreed it was time to call it. Seemed like I was getting worse not better as the attempts wore on.

But it was a beautiful day.

Zero.
bb49988a52149ec9391c83b2e0c81b14.jpg

Haven't finished unraveling the spaghetti.

.5 quick fuel run Friday in my 182
.6 night landing currency Saturday night in my 182
1.0 passenger in an RV 7A Sunday after church (those things are FUN :) )
1.0 PIC Sunday in my 182

That's a good weekend.

0.8 Enough wind that I was making all of forty some knots over the ground...

On the other hand, after wig-wagging all the way down final, set it down nicely on one wheel, then set the others down, right on the center-line.

Zero.
Finished up the ILS/airspeed indicator install and then weather moved in. Perfect day today but I have to work.

We got a nice break from winter this weekend. So how much time did you get???
Me, 5.3 over two days....

Dang, I was wishing my plane was available. Gorgeous weekend to fly. Unfortunately the engine instrument cluster is out for overhaul. Grrr.

1.4, not enough unfortunately. But it was the first time I've been up all year so it's somethin...

Flying done.....second class medical passed. Now I rest in the 75 degree MD sun.

2.6 and wishing I could go out today.

I got zero over the weekend, but managed to squeeze in .62 today. :D

:mad:Zero. Had about 5 hours scheduled with students but had to cancel because I'm stuck with a sick airplane at NQA.

:mad:Zero. Had about 5 hours scheduled with students but had to cancel because I'm stuck with a sick airplane at NQA.
BTW, if anybody wants to come see a Harrier super up close at NQA let me know.

6ish hours. Nashville and back, and some sightseeing around the Smokies.

4 hours on Friday
4 hours on Sunday

Did some work flying, but that crap doesn't count. Itching to get back into a GA plane again. Maybe next week.

1.5 in two short local flights, both with the boys. I also find my 9 year old is a better autopilot than the KAP140...

Attachments

• ethan_flying_1.jpg
    ethan_flying_1.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 11
  • GOPR1135.JPG
    GOPR1135.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 12
if you count the return trip today it was 11 hours.
Flew to Nashville area, then a day trip to Memphis and back to Nashville. Home Today

Zero Saturday due to low scud and intermittent rain.
Sunday logged 1.3 in my RV-4. Part of that was flying down to M72 (New Albany, MS) to fly my Cub for 0.7.

Had to work today.

I only got about 1.5 hours last weekend. But that was if you only count flying time. Leslie and I flew to the Warbird Museum at KTIX and spent a couple of hours there. So I figure I got about 4 hours quality aviation time.

1.2 with a first time PAX in the local area Sunday
4.9 Monday taking a round trip with the fiancé to spend the day at Deep Creek Lake (2G4) and enjoy the beautiful weather!

My personal record in a day and over 2 days/a weekend!

2.7 out to KHGR (Hagerstown, MD) and back for lunch and second-to-last Explore Maryland by Air stamp. 1.7 to 1N5 (Bennet Airport) and back for the last Explore Maryland by Air stamp!
Bring on the leather jacket!!

2.7 out to KHGR (Hagerstown, MD) and back for lunch and second-to-last Explore Maryland by Air stamp. 1.7 to 1N5 (Bennet Airport) and back for the last Explore Maryland by Air stamp!
Bring on the leather jacket!!
were you in a Red and White RV?....by the fuel pumps?

1.0 getting my three takeoffs and landings done for passenger currency. Unfortunately, half of the Hobbs time was spent holding short waiting for everyone else who wanted to go fly after the Southern California rain blew through.

.7 in the pattern to get back my muscle memory. The guy in the next hangar was up with me and the controller got real bored clearing us for the option.

Back