The drink of Cirrus pilots (6PC).....

Oh man, I loved Zima as a kid.....

It would take the grease off my bicycle chains better than anything else....!!!!

Ketel-1, Cranberry, with a twist of lime. Oh, and pellet ice. None of that cheap ass cube ice

We were in a school work program when I was younger where you would go to school for half the day and work the other half the day. This allowed us to only go to school for half days.

Of course sometimes you had the day off of work. Me and my friends on these days would go get a bunch of Zima and spend the afternoon drinking it because it did not smell a strongly on your breath as regular alcohol.

I remember Zima tasting like Fresca with some alkee-hawl in it. Malt Duck was good for dropping panties in the early 80s; did Zima work similarly in the 90s?

113829419_vintage-malt-duck-liquor-glass-bottle-7-oz-golden-apple-.jpg

not sure, you'd have to ask the women who drink it.

I drank it and liked it. It's tastes like Sprite. Hate beer. It's **** water drawn from the swamplands me thinks.

Finally! Something else to add to the palette besides strawberry daiquiris and Chardonnay.

- Fomer Cirrus Owner

I remember Zima tasting like Fresca with some alkee-hawl in it. Malt Duck was good for dropping panties in the early 80s; did Zima work similarly in the 90s?

113829419_vintage-malt-duck-liquor-glass-bottle-7-oz-golden-apple-.jpg
No, zima worked well for dudes to get other dudes to drop their soap in the shower so to speak.

Hey where ya been boy? You get parked and grounded for a few days? You so naughty!

Last edited:
Hey where ya been boy? You get parked and grounded for a few days. You so naughty!

He got ramp checked and didn't have his radio station license on board.

All the girls in school put jolly ranchers in them...a man wants to drink one of these so be it...put a rancher in there and you better stick an umbrella in as well

I'm having a beer right now just for the record.
An ice cold ducking beer.

I'm having a beer right now just for the record.
An ice cold ducking beer.

I am visualizing that you are sitting in front of a turntable watching a record spin and drinking a bottle of Cold Duck thinking it is a beer whilst channeling your inner Timothy Leary.

Back