TIME to GET CIRRIOUS!

Dude. How do you come up with this ****! Had me loling at the Bi-Cirrius one, loving the Canard pun. 11/10!

6PC: You can solve the high wing vs low wing by putting one of each on there..Left wing low, Right wing high...:rolleyes:

The Bi-Cirrius....... I hate you. LoL

Everyone make sure you click to view the video in YouTube and give it a like.

Outstandingly clever and creative 6PC! How about a Cessna 337 Mixcirrus? I'm starting a new student this week in his Cessna 150 (how the **** do I get in this thing), so a Cessnirrus trainer perhaps?

My fav was the blimp and the bi-plane...cirrus

Outstandingly clever and creative 6PC! How about a Cessna 337 Mixcirrus? I'm starting a new student this week in his Cessna 150 (how the **** do I get in this thing), so a Cessnirrus trainer perhaps?

My fav was the blimp and the bi-plane...cirrus
The Cirrigible word play was awesome.

I can't believe that they didn't go for the SR-310. :(

I can't believe they don't have more professional letterhead

@SixPapaCharlie makes me so mad sometimes. I might even have to break one of the ROC's.

You're a Cirrus rider and you have the unmitigated gall to talk trash about Home Built Camping at EAA? Pox on you! :fingerwag:

@SixPapaCharlie makes me so mad sometimes. I might even have to break one of the ROC's.

You're a Cirrus rider and you have the unmitigated gall to talk trash about Home Built Camping at EAA? Pox on you! :fingerwag:
I think he was complaining because he did not receive the Cirrus concierge service in that area. 6PC spoiled.

Bryan, its clear why Cirrus didn't give your designs a second look, you didn't really suggest any real improvements. I'm really surprised that you didn't take the attributes of the best GA plane made and incorporate them into the cirrus. I am of course talking about the V-Tail Bonanza with Tip Tanks. Put a V-Tail and some tips on that plastic plane and you'd have a guaranteed seller.

I actually got to tour the Cirrus factory, and I saw this kit come right off the assembly line:
cirrusKit.jpg

Seems like a pretty "sweet" plane. Mmmm. Mmmmmmmhhhmmmmm. Moooohaaaa. Mooooahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!
giphy.gif

(I kid, I have no beef with Cirrius')

This is all so wickedly funny, Bryan!

And so much of it, all at once. Artwork. Wordplay. Video. And lots of it, too. I didn't know I could laugh so much, reading just one online thread.

Thanks for the kind remarks.
For whatever reason, making people laugh has been a goal of mine since I was a toddler.
I am glad I am able to do that. These are fun to make and I am glad to hear they are fun to watch as well.

Thanks again.

Why hasn't Hollywood called you yet? Or at least Dollywood...you know, boobs and all.

When you tell her you are a pilot AND you want to seal the deal...
It's not going to happen when she sees your pipstral light sport.

You're gonna need one of these.

View attachment 41664

Disclaimer: Photoshop skills decline as the night progresses and the moonshine flows.
This is good, but why not go with more modern tech of the f-18?

What this fleet really needs is a rhinocirrus

Back