Post Your Hangar Pics

IMG_2110.jpg Pretty standard here, but my plane calls it home!

Oh, that explains why my plane refused to take off, even with full up elevator! :)

Old community hangar at N57
IMG_5211.PNG

The new hangar at KOXB
IMG_5212.PNG

Added a dorm fridge, tool box and boxes for storage. Recently tucked the work truck in the hangar for winter while I'm grounded with this foot surgery.

mines the plane right smack in the middle! Took this in December right before my annual new years keys trip!IMG_3509.JPG.jpeg

image.jpg1_18.jpg

Exactly what my hangar looks like but with a work bench and air compressor on the left, a couch, dining room table and chairs in the back left, storage shelves back center, toolbox right center, bookshelf on the back right and a barbeque grill on the right. Plus picture a Cherokee 140 instead of that airplane.

No good Tim.

:needpics:

twin flyer 16e look great since i last saw it ,looks like you did alot of work .

Mostly detailing. She was in need of some TLC when I got her... I have plans now that the catchup maintenance items have been addressed, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet... Doing this one AMU at a time...:yes: Where do you know her from?

I have noticed everyone wants to be out where the action is, the apartment up stairs never gets used even in the heat of the summer.
The card room below is used more but most of the time we are sitting out in the hangar watching planes and people go by.

Cars in the back, planes in the front, you don't want to have to move anything to get another out.
And plenty of storage.

Man, that is amazing! Is this out at Hicks?

Could the tail get any closer to the back wall?! :yikes:

That's just to give me some room to walk around the nose. I have wheel stops to help protect the tail, tip tanks and the wall when backing it in... :yes:

Man you are all well organized. Mine doesn't look anywhere near that clean

Gary

Here's a picture of Candyland. (Candy is the plane, duh)
candyland.jpg

And the planes and cars that go with them are also worthy of note (If I do say so myself)

Mind if I ask what's in the bins? Seems like some serious organizing going on there.

That, my friend, is a question for @Ravioli's co-pilot! Lisa is the organized one and the stuff is all hers. If it was mine to organize it would be a balled up mess.
Note: I will never post a picture of my garage :)

That, my friend, is a question for @Ravioli's co-pilot! Lisa is the organized one and the stuff is all hers. If it was mine to organize it would be a balled up mess.
Note: I will never post a picture of my garage :)

My wife has some of plastic container like those in the garage taking up space. I swear we've been carrying that shet for 40+ years, everyplace we move. Just can't talk her into canning it.

Back