DFW PoA Meet, part two

Dave Theisen

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Theisen
Sorry for the short notice, but I just got assigned to the flight this afternoon. I'll be flying into GPM around noon tomorrow and leaving around 4:00 on Wednesday. I have dinner plans with friends from 6:00 to 9:00, but if anyone is up for lunch either day, or beers before or after dinner Tuesday, let me know.

I have to head down to Houston tomorrow for some advanced training but I might be able to stick around for lunch if you want to meet up for that. Got transportation from the airport?

I have to head down to Houston tomorrow for some advanced training but I might be able to stick around for lunch if you want to meet up for that. Got transportation from the airport?

I believe I'll have a rental car. I'm covering a trip for another company, who set everything up. I'll know more in the morning.

Oh man, too bad you weren't here yesterday. Weather was great and I got to fly a bit.
If by some weird chance, you end up in Grapevine area for lunch, I can try and break away.
I am pretty heavily booked outside of that.

I can probably make it for a drink. (only one of course. NOT)

PM sent.

seconda parte - Italian
Deuxième partie - French
La segunda parte - Spanish

And if all this is Greek to you - Méros déftero

Oh man, too bad you weren't here yesterday. Weather was great and I got to fly a bit.
Hey Papa Charlie, I think we saw you aloft! :)
I had an impromptu pup flight out of DFW last night and we saw a bunch of parachutes so one of them must have been you. ;)
If you heard a "Compassion" callsign on freq, that was us. ;)
Next time, I will definitely post that I'm coming and we can do some beer damage.
I'll need to go to DFW again maybe this weekend.

Shouldn't the title be "Part Deux"? ;)
So yes, let's plan Part Deux!

Sorry for the short notice, but I just got assigned to the flight this afternoon. I'll be flying into GPM around noon tomorrow and leaving around 4:00 on Wednesday. I have dinner plans with friends from 6:00 to 9:00, but if anyone is up for lunch either day, or beers before or after dinner Tuesday, let me know.

Can we come too? It is in Texas right? We'll be bringing a horsie too. We can tie up the horsie outside the front door right?

putin trump lol.jpg

Last edited:
Conroe TX! Will be there tonight and will be leaving sometime Friday. Wednesday/Thursday I have training mid-day. You down for a meet as well?

I'll be in Conroe next month, and travel there a few times a year. Not a bad little city for what it is. The FBO there has a decent restaurant there, and the Red Brick Tavern in downtown Conroe is decent as well.

Nice joke Dave, nobody showed! Eman didn't even call in and pay for my lemonade.

4QD3XPk.png

*just kidding, we met and it was great!

Okay Dallas/Fort Worth! It's on like Donkey Kong.

4:30PM TODAY 17JAN2017

Humperdinks Restaurant & Brewpub - Arlington  
Website
Directions
Address: 700 Six Flags Dr, Arlington, TX 76011

If by some weird chance, you end up in Grapevine area for lunch, I can try and break away.
I am pretty heavily booked outside of that.

Probably won't make it up that way this time. My friends that are having me over for dinner live in the opposite direction. I won't be available for lunch tomorrow because my passengers said they wanted to leave early! (That never happens)

Probably won't make it up that way this time. My friends that are having me over for dinner live in the opposite direction. I won't be available for lunch tomorrow because my passengers said they wanted to leave early! (That never happens)
Tell them you made plans based on their plans that you can't break. :)

It happened!

Have a safe trip home Dave. Hopefully the weather will cooperate for my flight review in the morning.

Attachments

• IMG_0640.JPG
    IMG_0640.JPG
    215.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Also here with Katamarino in Houston having a blast! He introduced me to the wonder that is indian food and then let me into his own home to kick back and talk and blow up internet warships together. Totally worth the hour each way.

Truly a great day. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Since we all like to make up our on rulez... I'm going to codify my "Local Buys" policy.

When you visit my local area, I'll buy. When I visit your local area, you can buy OR hide. :)

Since we all like to make up our on rulez... I'm going to codify my "Local Buys" policy.

When you visit my local area, I'll buy. When I visit your local area, you can buy OR hide. :)

"Ass, Gas, or Grass... nobody rides for free"?

There's a cold one (or more) waiting for you in Atlanta. Thanks again!

Back