I will pay your TAX and SHIPPING if you order an AoA by...

Maui Cirrus CFII

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
AoA
if you order an Alpha Systems AoA with HUD, www.iflyaoa.com will pay your tax and shipping if ordered before Jan 31.

Visit the website for more details. If you ever wanted an AoA this is a super sweet offer. :)

Last edited:
I'm going to need 6,986,547 of them. Please start making them and let me know when they are ready for delivery

What about free installation, calibration and $1300 of blue donut training?

I must have drank too much last night.

I think Mauie Wowie's thread is an appropriate classified ad and could be of value to someone. Just like the numerous threads about the FAA ADSB rebate program, remote electrical switches, icebox air coolers, and air-to-air photography.

The guy is persistent. Gotta give him that :) They ran him off of COPA for the same stuff.

I'm intrigued by the AOA products, but the Alpha Systems website is absolutely terrible. It's got some flashy pictures and videos, but there's very little information (at least that's easy to find) about the products themselves. I gave up pretty quickly.

Correct me if I'm wrong but unless you live in the state where the product is shipping from would there be any sales tax? And just how much would shipping cost for a little flat rate box?

Correct me if I'm wrong but unless you live in the state where the product is shipping from would there be any sales tax? And just how much would shipping cost for a little flat rate box?
We are in a different state and as the vendor have to pay the tax if we make the sale. Complicated.

I think Mauie Wowie's thread is an appropriate classified ad and could be of value to someone. Just like the numerous threads about the FAA ADSB rebate program, remote electrical switches, icebox air coolers, and air-to-air photography.
:):rolleyes:

You are only partly wrong. For example, here in Florida, if I purchase something over the internet from another state that is taxable according to Florida law, and the vendor does NOT charge me the tax, then I am personally responsible for filing and paying that tax on my own. It is a rule that is basically never enforced, but it is there if they catch you on something else and audit you. If they find it, there can be severe penalties.

It is very controversial. Most brick & mortar stores are lobbying to enforce the law more stringently because it puts them at a distinct disadvantage. People come in a store, take up a salespersons time while examining expensive inventory, then order the item over the internet at an automatic 7% savings.

You are only partly wrong. For example, here in Florida, if I purchase something over the internet from another state that is taxable according to Florida law, and the vendor does NOT charge me the tax, then I am personally responsible for filing and paying that tax on my own. It is a rule that is basically never enforced, but it is there if they catch you on something else and audit you. If they find it, there can be severe penalties.

It is very controversial. Most brick & mortar stores are lobbying to enforce the law more stringently because it puts them at a distinct disadvantage. People come in a store, take up a salespersons time while examining expensive inventory, then order the time over the internet at an automatic 7% savings.
Thanks. Yes it is kind of crazy. Here we have a general excise tax on everything.

I made an error it's Jan 31! Not Dec 31.

WHAT! I can't commit to anything in so short a period AND your online marketing says the deal goes all year. This is deceptive advertising :(

You're describing USE TAX. You are describing it accurately. Generally for the consumer it goes unchecked. Corporate abuse of use tax does have it's issues. And for a while they were looking at the "internet tax" to close the use tax abuse but it's nearly impossible because no one in rural america will want to pay the SF/NY excessive tax rates. But that's approaching a political discussion about paying for the "services" that they are kindly mandating for their constituents.

So, what is the discount percentage? The 'free shipping' is a joke, it fits in a $7 flat rate box, but the savings on the tax rate would be good to know. Your website has no mention of the deal.

So, what is the discount percentage? The 'free shipping' is a joke, it fits in a $7 flat rate box, but the savings on the tax rate would be good to know. Your website has no mention of the deal.
There are two discounts available.
The first one is for the Bendix King : $150 manufacturer mail in rebate. That is valid until March 31.
The next one is the Alpha unit: Zero tax, Free shipping. Ends Jan 31.
So depending on your state, like Oregon it wouldn't matter. But NY,etc it's saves money. As a dealer I'm not allowed to discount prices so this is the best I can do.
If you want to order or get a quote, please email rochelle@iflyaoa.com

Yes, that's the site I was looking at and referring to. It looks pretty, but there's no substance about the products.
If there are details you would like to see, can you tell what it is you prefer?
I would appreciate the feedback.

Puzzling. I thought you are not in the business of selling something and your posts were for educational purposes.

Puzzling. I thought you are not in the business of selling something and your posts were for educational purposes.
Where did you see that ? This is the classifieds and the other posts are educational.
Anyone can use my site for education. No one is forced to buy anything. But if they do I offer the good incentives. Don't buy one if you don't want it. Or better yet, don't buy from me if you are against everything I have been discussing. I'm kind of tired of the haters here and if their job is to drive me out, they are doing a great job of it.

Where did you see that ? This is the classifieds and the other posts are educational.

Sure, this one is in the the right place, the place where all your threads should have been started. It's fine if you want to advertise, just don't try this shtick where you post 'educational' content but it all points back to one of your business ventures. It assumes that your readers are stupid.

Yep. People bitched about his posts concerning his education videos possibly being ads for a product and that they should be in the classifieds. Then when he actually does post an actual advertisement and does so in the classifieds, they ***** about that as well. I like the folks on here but sometimes they can be really dickish and lack in logic and commonsense.

I'm sure people still confuse me with that dillweed Rolivi that was always spouting off and trying to make his own rulez.

SNAP!

That was me...

Anyway, Mauie Wowie has certainly been barked down and publicly flogged enough by now.

I'm sure people still confuse me with that dillweed Rolivi that was always spouting off and trying to make his own rulez.

SNAP!

That was me...

Anyway, Mauie Wowie has certainly been barked down and publicly flogged enough by now.

So when's he gonna stop with this **** then? He's about on par with one of those auto play videos that follow you down the page with no way to ax it out or stop the video.

So when's he gonna stop with this **** then?

I jumped him sooner and more than anyone. But the point appears to have been made and this ad seems like an actual appropriate ad.

Live and learn?

It is very controversial. Most brick & mortar stores are lobbying to enforce the law more stringently because it puts them at a distinct disadvantage. People come in a store, take up a salespersons time while examining expensive inventory, then order the time over the internet at an automatic 7% savings.
So when's he gonna stop with this **** then? He's about on par with one of those auto play videos that follow you down the page with no way to ax it out or stop the video.
Use the ignore feature; snowflake.

I jumped him sooner and more than anyone. But the point appears to have been made and this ad seems like an actual appropriate ad.

Live and learn?

Doesn't mean we are not tired of him trying daily to shove a doughnut down our throats. Reminds me of a toy robot that just keeps trying to walk into the wall over and over and over and over and....... Someone just need to go take the batteries out and shut it up finally.

Yes, I'd agree with that. The fact that he posted an ad in the Classifieds is, well, what the Classifieds is for.

I think what most people have a problem with is that every single one of Maui's posts are self-promotional, or a follow up to a self-promotional post.

A quick look through his posts shows that as far as I can tell, he has not participated in any thread on "what airplane to buy", "how do I fly this instrument approach", "what are the rules on X", or any other topic other than about things he's selling.

This board is supposed to be a community of pilots discussing topics of mutual interest, and that doesn't contribute to being considered part of the community. It's like the difference between a neighbor telling you about this great security system they just got, versus a door to door salesman trying to sell you the same model. Same product, different treatment.

I think if Maui had instead come here, introduced himself, joined in other discussions, and been part of the community, his posts about AOA would have been better received.

Spot on....he's here for one reason; target rich environment with dolllars signs in his eyes.

I'd put it on par with borrowing your coworkers client list, you know, just to make some follow up calls.

Guy is a turd with a plastic smile.

I think what most people have a problem with is that every single one of Maui's posts are self-promotional, or a follow up to a self-promotional post.

A quick look through his posts shows that as far as I can tell, he has not participated in any thread on "what airplane to buy", "how do I fly this instrument approach", "what are the rules on X", or any other topic other than about things he's selling.

This board is supposed to be a community of pilots discussing topics of mutual interest, and that doesn't contribute to being considered part of the community. It's like the difference between a neighbor telling you about this great security system they just got, versus a door to door salesman trying to sell you the same model. Same product, different treatment.

I think if Maui had instead come here, introduced himself, joined in other discussions, and been part of the community, his posts about AOA would have been better received.

Actually if I had more input to add than is already the common wisdom, then I would. I brought attention to AoA and my videos are according to some experts, enlightening. Such as the one I did on increasing your endurance up to 15 hours, or the impossible turn that might be able to work if you have an AoA. The fact is, not enough pilots understand it. Maybe you do, but I am in the fortunate position that I have flown and instructed with literally over 1,000 pilots of all levels. The only ones that truly appreciate it are military guys, the aerobatic guys, and a literally a handful of Private pilots.

This is why I am on a relentless pursuit to educate and yes, if I can make a few bucks, then great. More importantly however, is that had I trained or exposed this lady to it, perhaps, just perhaps she'd be alive today. And that is what drives me every day to teach this.

Back