Coca-Cola or Pepsi?

• Pepsi

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Coca-Cola

Votes: 40 54.8%
  • Beech Bonanza

Votes: 20 27.4%

• Total voters
I'm sitting on my couch drinking a pepsi. It got me wondering what do most prefer.

I prefer Pepsi out of can or bottle much better, UNLESS its a fountain drink then I prefer Coke. So i figured I'd get a thread going and see everyones thoughts.

RC Cola

41SH8i1ZunL.jpg

get on my level

And a Moon Pie.

Caffeine free Diet Pepsi and then any sugar free Pop on sale including Vernor's Ginger Ale.

Cheers

Interesting that everyone has said soda and only one reference to pop. Here in central & southern Ohio, I never hear it called soda. Coke Zero for me when I have one but lately I've been drinking Poland Spring Sparkling flavored water. No sugar - just CO2 & natural flavors. polandspring.JPG

Diet Coke all day long. Why? Well, I like the taste of it.

And the little woman works for Coca-Cola...

Note that I catch flack at home when I eat Lays brand chips. Frito-Lay is owned by PepsiCo, which I'm told is the mark of the debbil...

Last edited:
Well seeing as I worked for big red machine for 6 years I vote Coke. If I had a choice though I'd choose Dr. Pepper the Switzerland of drinks. Bottled by both coke and pepsi depending on who has distribution right in the area.

I don't spend money on soda. $2.50 for 3c worth of sugar water? Riiiiight.

The only time I drink soda is when it is free or when it can't be unbundled from a meal deal. In those cases I don't really have much of a choice due to the two companies' non-competition agreement, so Bo.

I actually have a drink named after me!
It's called the CHRIS, it is half lemonade and half iced tea!

I don't spend money on soda. $2.50 for 3c worth of sugar water? Riiiiight.

The only time I drink soda is when it is free or when it can't be unbundled from a meal deal. In those cases I don't really have much of a choice due to the two companies' non-competition agreement, so Bo.

Man, I'm a cheapskate but that's hard core. Salute to you sir. Ha.

I just order the small and refill it at least twice and re-use my 7-11 cup until it gets to beat up or nasty.

But most of the time I just make coffee. Ha.

Root beer float from A&W! Now you're talkin'!

When I was going out w/ my future wife, her family made Coke floats instead, good too.
The fun thing about root beer is that it isn't a particular brand formula. They are all just a little bit different.

I'm fiercely loyal to whichever is on sale...

Interesting that everyone has said soda and only one reference to pop. Here in central & southern Ohio, I never hear it called soda.

perhaps we need another poll on this! My crew and I took a survey yesterday and it appeared most people say Soda, my first officer was fiercely on the pop band wagon....i say soda....

perhaps we need another poll on this! My crew and I took a survey yesterday and it appeared most people say Soda, my first officer was fiercely on the pop band wagon....i say soda....

Maybe so. Here they say Coke, for just about any kind of cola. So include that choice. :D

"Pop" is so flyover...

Back