Looking for ferry pilot or time builder

Raji Bharti

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Raji
Hi,
I am looking for some one to help me get my 1962 piper cherokee 160 from South carolina to Seattle. it is in perfect condition with IFR. Please let me know if any one can help me, i will pay for expence and return ticket back from seattle.

What time frame are we looking at? Are you looking for a safety pilot ? More info would be helpfull.

Hi,
I am looking for some one to help me get my 1962 piper cherokee 160 from South carolina to Seattle. it is in perfect condition with IFR. Please let me know if any one can help me, i will pay for expence and return ticket back from seattle.

PM sent.

Like the above said, what's your timeframe and any further info on the plane, annual completed, snags, avionics, etc.

I'm a ATP, and CFI if that's needed.

I may be able to help as well. I'm sure one of us will have a schedule that works with the owner.

I just sent a message. I am open and interested. Let me know.

Look I know you have a lot of replies... but I now have 55.6 hours. Not just in tha Daimond 20 but in the 40 and in a Tobago. With that said, I'm sure I'm the best suited for your needs and the safety of your aircraft. IFR won't be necessary, since I fly using only the Visual Flight Rules (much safer conditions). So... what do you say?

P.S. you should probably pick one of the other guys.

OP what's the status man? You doing this or not?

Look I know you have a lot of replies... but I now have 55.6 hours. Not just in tha Daimond 20 but in the 40 and in a Tobago. With that said, I'm sure I'm the best suited for your needs and the safety of your aircraft. IFR won't be necessary, since I fly using only the Visual Flight Rules (much safer conditions). So... what do you say?

P.S. you should probably pick one of the other guys.

I doubt that you could meet the OP's insurance carrier's standards for named pilot or open pilot. When I ferried Cherokees from Florida to Seattle, "daytime only, no IFR" was the rule. I sat in Lake City, FL for three days waiting for fog/low clouds to dissipate because of that rule.

Bob Gardner

I am definitely interested in helping you out. Commercial multi and single with instrument and cfi ratings. Contact me of youre still looking.

I doubt that you could meet the OP's insurance carrier's standards for named pilot or open pilot. When I ferried Cherokees from Florida to Seattle, "daytime only, no IFR" was the rule. I sat in Lake City, FL for three days waiting for fog/low clouds to dissipate because of that rule.

Bob Gardner
I just added a new ppl with 60 tt, and 0 in type for $70/yr. I doubt they care.

warningtrollsCROPPED.png

What is the status? I have a private and instrument. I would do it for ya. Also, for me, no need to pay for a return ticket. I can non rev on my airline

It seems Mr. Bharti hasn't been back to this site since January 12th so I wouldn't get my hopes up too much about flying a real cross-country in his sweet Kennedy-era Cherokee.

What is the status? I have a private and instrument. I would do it for ya. Also, for me, no need to pay for a return ticket. I can non rev on my airline

Careful there about writing that on a public board. You could lose your NR privileges. Just saying.

Careful there about writing that on a public board. You could lose your NR privileges. Just saying.
Oh yeah thanks for the heads up. For something like this, it'd be considered leisure. I don't think it is business related. I'd do it for free

Back