Atlanta Grumman Tiger Partnership - selling 1/4 share

dwalt

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
DWalt
We are selling 1/4 share in our Grumman Tiger currently hangared at PDK. Details below:

1979 Gulfstream American AA5B
N66RD

-TTAF: ~4,000hrs
-TSOH: 20hrs (done by Don George)

In addition to the engine, the following have recently been overhauled:
  • Pitot-Static System
  • VSI, ASI, Altimeter, Altitude Enconder

Avionics and extras:
-Garmin 430 w/ WAAS
-SL30 Nav/Com
-SL70 Transpnder
-Garmin 340 Audio panel w/ 4-place intercom
-S-Tec 30 Autopilot with alititude hold, coupled to GNS430 and SL30
-Radar Alitmeter
-Bose Headset Plugins
-Digital Tach
-EI Digital EGT/CHT/Oil Temp
-EI Digital OAT/Carb Temp
-EI Digital Volt/Ammeter
-Stikefinder
-Inertial Reel Seatbelts

Share price: $17,000 (may be able to offer some financing if necessary)
Monthly costs: $100 for hangar
MX fund costs: $25/hr
Other costs: Insurance (whatever it costs to add you on)

Attachments

• n66rd.PNG
    n66rd.PNG
    675.9 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Who put the radar altimeter in it? No many small GA planes rocking those.

Nice plane ether way, good luck

Bumping this back up as we're still looking for a partner

Seems reasonable considering it'll be a new engine. Good deal on a good plane for someone in that area.

Seems reasonable considering it'll be a new engine. Good deal on a good plane for someone in that area.
Thanks!

Also, just updated the posting. The OH is complete now and it's actually 1/4th share now not 1/5th.

You may want to note whether the maint fund is Hobbs or Tach time, and whether there's money in the bank.

Seems like a decent deal.

You may want to note whether the maint fund is Hobbs or Tach time, and whether there's money in the bank.

Seems like a decent deal.

Good call -- MX fund is on Tach time. Basically nothing in the MX fund currently following the overhaul

Any chance your willing to rent it out? I'm based out of PDK and looking to get into a something else besides a cherokee.

Right now I can't, six months from now, I might be interested. Good luck with finding a new partner.

Any chance your willing to rent it out? I'm based out of PDK and looking to get into a something else besides a cherokee.
Sorry, but right now we're just looking for partners to add.

Right now I can't, six months from now, I might be interested. Good luck with finding a new partner.
Keep me posted when you're ready

Bumping this back to the top...we're still looking (especially because of @Dave Theisen since Ducker can't twist your arm :))

A few updates to add too (I'll update this in the listing too):
  • Just overhauled Pitot-Static system
  • Just overhauled ASI, VSI, Altimeter, and Altitude Encoder

Bumping this back to the top...we're still looking (especially because of @Dave Theisen since Ducker can't twist your arm :))

A few updates to add too (I'll update this in the listing too):
  • Just overhauled Pitot-Static system
  • Just overhauled ASI, VSI, Altimeter, and Altitude Encoder

He keeps trying! :). I'm just still not in a position to pull the trigger just yet.

He keeps trying! :). I'm just still not in a position to pull the trigger just yet.

You're stronger than I am. Since he joined we've overhauled essentially everything, but hey, I can't complain :). We also ended up with a new glareshield that they fabbed from a Pilatus...good to have friends in high places i suppose

Back