POA Monkey! WTH HAPPENED TO YOU????

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
@OkieFlyer Check in!

POA, We have a real crisis on our hands.
Everytime I go over this in my head, I come to a freaky conclusion...
Now, thank about it. We have a monkey.
It was taken out of the wild of Oakland.
Suddenly he's removed from his natural habitit.

The monkey showed a lot of issues with addiction along the way. He was thrown into a whirlwind adventure and a life of drugs.

He was cleaned up and sent off to Oklahoma.

Oklahoma is famous for what? That's right, Meth labs (Mostly mobile meth labs)
@OkieFlyer is a gentle soul and would work hard to keep the monkey grounded but I have met that crazy little Effer. He will play mind games with you to get what he wants.

What I am getting at is I suspect he has killed and gutted Okie Flyer. He probably took his money and plane and is traveling across the country undocumented leaving a trail of blood and coke wherever he goes.

This can be the only explanation.

One of our POA brothers is dead, and the Monkey pulled a D.B Cooper and fled w/ his money.

I can't think of any other option. I wonder if maybe @OkieFlyer could prove this scenario false by chiming in and not letting this journey end.

Now I am just going to tag @eman1200 and @Sac Arrow because "Man" "Sac" as I call them for short started this monkey business and have a vested interest.

Last edited:
The hell? Is this really concerning you and did monkey thing really happen?! After reading this my main concern is if you are gonna be ok to fly under all of this anxiety! ( just kidding but seriously, what in the hell?)

The hell? Is this really concerning you and did monkey thing really happen?! After reading this my main concern is if you are gonna be ok to fly under all of this anxiety! ( just kidding but seriously, what in the hell?)

Are you not familiar with the POA monkey?

Its a year long story about this forum getting a little toy monkey from california to North Carolina, one short leg at a time over 289 days.
The monkey hit, OSh, Sun n Fun, flew Mach2 in a F15, Flew with Sean Tucker, and on and on during his travels.
The journey seems to have ended in oklahoma.

backstory
https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/the-great-monkey-race-progress-thread.87759/

Oshkosh and beyond
https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/monkey-to-oshkosh-and-beyond.96649/

Jim, what u have to understand is that each persons post takes on a certain 'tone', if u will. You'll come to know the '6-ness' tone of 6pc's posts, right now the aloofness of @OkieFlyer 's nonexistent posts, the 'Sac-ness' that @Sac Arrow can add at any moment.

But what is currently an unknown is the tone of DuPuisness. A post in the tone of @Ted DuPuiness might be hard to swallow. But we don't know, we're kind of experimenting with DuPuiness right now.

Like Cajun said, we hope Okie is ok. But really, it would suck if TGMR ended in, of all places, Oklahoma.

And Jim, since he's the new BMOC, we're just kinda playing with DuPuiness. See how much he can take before he spews his MCness in our faces.

Jim, what u have to understand is that each persons post takes on a certain 'tone', if u will. You'll come to know the '6-ness' tone of 6pc's posts, right now the aloofness of @OkieFlyer 's nonexistent posts, the 'Sac-ness' that @Sac Arrow can add at any moment.

But what is currently an unknown is the tone of DuPuisness. A post in the tone of @Ted DuPuiness might be hard to swallow. But we don't know, we're kind of experimenting with DuPuiness right now.

Like Cajun said, we hope Okie is ok. But really, it would suck if TGMR ended in, of all places, Oklahoma.

And Jim, since he's the new BMOC, we're just kinda playing with DuPuiness. See how much he can take before he spews his MCness in our faces.

This is so much win right here!
Read it twice L'dMAO harder the second time!

And Ted, I'm sure there is a secret button the MC must have by now that they click and it just sends a text saying "knock it off guys" and you just choose from a checklist mscard, eman, ed, tim, bryan, sac... Find that button.

Ok, so enough with this sob story crapola. Who's driving or flying to Oklahoma to get the Monkey back?!

Does anyone know okie personally? Maybe someone can at least find out if he's ok so that if he IS ok, we can then pummel him.

I have a feeling that Okie works for one of those organizations that rescues people out of cults...

.... what?

I have a feeling that Okie works for one of those organizations that rescues people out of cults...

Like, God forbid, that govmet organization in Ok City that says they're here to help us?! The FAA is a cult? Hmm...

@
Suddenly he's removed from his natural habitit ([USER=3654]@Ted DuPuis
I snuck the word "tit" in there. This is a test)

@Ted DuPuis I just noticed that the first letter of the first 5 sentences unintentionally spell a term that I didn't plan for, I am not trying to make this hardon you. I just want our monkey back. Please for the sake of our Monkey, make this a sticky!.[/USER]

[COLOR=#000000]Classic Bryan, classic. Still chuckling.[/COLOR] :thumbsup: :yes:

And Ted, I'm sure there is a secret button the MC must have by now that they click and it just sends a text saying "knock it off guys" and you just choose from a checklist mscard, eman, ed, tim, bryan, sac... Find that button.

Shhh I'm trying to keep a low life, I mean low profile... :D

I fly to OK regularly, but then the monkey is coming to 'Bama. He can shoot some rockets and 30mm on the range and then continue his trip?

Don't make me open this... ;)

View attachment 50381

OMG... guys... WHAT IF THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MONKEY?! The POA mods got to him. I mean it was really only a matter of time. Lord knows if there was ever someone offensive or doing inappropriate stuff on these boards, it was that damn Monkey. You think I have a potty mouth? ha... I've got nothing on our perverted little primate friend.

*takes sip of kool-aid*

Wait...

...unless this is a bigger conspiracy.

The Monkey exchange happened around Gastons, right? Or was it Bryan's birthday party? Either way, Bryan was involved somehow. Then suddenly, out of the blue, @OkieFlyer , @SixPapaCharlie and @eman1200 all mysteriously disappeared off of POA at the same time. Odd. Yet only two of them returned. And the Monkey? Gone. No one would suspect Eman's involvement in The Vanishing since he was the one who started this whole thing, but maybe he just got sick of a bunch of dudes playing with his monkey.

He hasn't been on in almost a month... I could try to get a hold of him through my old boss but what do I tell him? The internet demands the monkey spanked and returned immediately?

Back